Chapter 60 - The Potential

Amelia's View:
"Sci..I have to do this, it's the only way to save everyone.."

* I know, I know. I don't want you to get hurt though. If things get too extreme and you just want me...there, put this on your arm.

I nodded, giving him a kiss before going through my portal. The door was wide open.

"...Hello?"

No response. She was in her office so I teleported there. I immediately felt someone grab me arm and I quickly used magic to blast them back.

"I'm here, now let them go."

"Ah ah ah, two at a time. 1 and 3, I dismiss you."

Error and Horror snapped out of their trance. I opened two portals beneath them and they fell through before I closed it.

"Let Ellie, Ink, and his children go now." I demanded.

"Mm..no, two at a time. 2 and 4, come out, meet your new enemy and target." =)

Ellie and Ink came out and glared at me.

"You both know exactly what to do~"

We were teleported outside and I didn't even have time before they sprung into action.

No One's View:

Amelia's heart raced as she faced her sister Ellie and Ink, both under the dark influence of Violetta's hypnotic power. The air crackled with magic as the trio engaged in a fierce fight, each weaving spells and dodging the attacks.

She summoned a protective shield, deflecting Ink's blasters while Ellie unleashed swirling gusts of wind. Violetta's sinister laughter echoed in the background, her control tightening over the once-trusted sister and friend.

"GUYS, SNAP OUT OF IT!" She yelled, trying to get them back to their senses.

Ink, his eyes glazed over, launching a barrage of sharp bones towards Amelia. She deftly countered, sending beams of energy that collided in dazzling bursts. As the magic clashes intensified, Ink's movements became slower, the hypnotic grip weakening gradually.

Amelia seized the opportunity, casting a disorienting spell that sent Ink stumbling. She approached cautiously, trying to break the hypnosis that bound her friend. However, Ellie, fueled by Violetta's command, intervened with a ferocious whirlwind, knocking Amelia off balance-

"Crap-"

The battlefield shifted, with Ellie and Amelia locked in a fierce one-on-one duel. Ellie's eyes glowed with an unnatural intensity as she skillfully combined earth and fire magic, forcing Amelia to dodge around the scorching flames and shifting terrain.

Despite Amelia's maneuvers, Ellie's hypnotised state granted her an eerie precision. In a swift motion, Ellie disarmed Amelia and pinned her to the ground, a magical aura preventing any escape.

"Ellie let go!"

Ink, now partially free from Violetta's control, struggled to shake off the remaining influence. Her voice wouldn’t leave his head, and she was making sure of it.

Anelia is the enemy.
Amelia wants to hurt you.
Destroy her.

* Ngh-stop-

He stumbled toward the intense struggle between the two sisters, attempting to break free from the villain's grip.

But it was no use, he had to do this if he wanted his children to be safe.

Violetta's voice echoed in the battleground, instructing Ellie to hold Amelia at gunpoint. Ellie hesitated, a flicker of recognition crossing her eyes.

But she couldn't disobey.

Desperation fueled Amelia's attempts to break free, but Ellie's magical prowess held her firmly in place, a gun aimed towards her.

"Well isn't this just great~"

Violetta went up to Amelia and Ellie, Ink stood firmly behind her.

Amelia's View:
I glared at her as she smirked back at me.

"You know, you ruined my chance to reign Spheldia. All because of your stupid magical abilities."

"It's not my fault you weren't smart about it-"

The gun edged closer to me.

"Better not test me, darling. I just want one thing from you."

"What."

"Why your magic of course! I'll finally have the control I want."

Her eyes sparked and Ink teleported inside before teleporting back out within a few seconds. He was carry Jammy, who was fast asleep. She clicked her fingers and he came out of his trance.

* what...happened-

"Ink, you said you'd do anything, right? 2, give him the gun and hold PaperJam."

And so she did.

"Choose who to shoot, your son or that pathetic excuse of a witch."

* But-

"Or I'll choose~"

"Ink shoot me, don't worry!"

I looked at him and nodded, Violetta counting down from five. I closed my eyes and whispered...

"...veritatem revelare..."

I heard the gun shot and opened my eyes as it went through me as if I was a ghost. Delilah went visible and used a spell to isolate Ink and Jammy in a bubble. I stood up and undid the spell so I wasn't so...see-through.

"...what the-"

"Did you forget that our parents gave birth to triplets? Pffft."

"...How are you alive?! We-"

"Abandoned you? I'm a very strong and determined individual. But Violetta, you can't do this. These people have done nothing to you. Amelia didn't even do anything to you. You attempted to kill Dream and Cross just so she'd come back to you." Delilah said calmly.

"You don't know anything. If you don't be careful, you'll go home to find a very dead Realm."

Delilah glared at Violetta, her eyes going a dark purple.

"Delilah-"

The ground around us started to lose its colour. The flowers started to wilt-

"Uh- Delilah..?"

"This magic...it's amazing." Violetta said, getting out something.

It was an amulet.

No.

I stopped time. Everything slowed down and came to a pause.

I forgot about the horrible headache that came with it..

She looked so evil.

Killing her would make everyone's lives easier. I took the amulet and crushed it with my foot before I resumed time. Violetta realised what I had done and her eyes widened.

No energy...

"Get us o-out of here..."

Delilah helped me to stay standing as she threatened Violetta before I used my last bit of energy to teleport us all home.

* Everyone's home...what a relief..

Blue sat by my side and used magic to boost my energy back up.

* How do we know she won't come back?

Nightmare asked, carrying Navy. Delilah sat down beside me.

"I'll make sure of it."