Chapter 86 - The Spy

Ink's View:
We stepped through the portal and everyone hid as I went to knock on Delight's door.

* Delight? Are you here?

Nothing.

I teleported inside and took a look.

Still nothing.

They've gone somewhere, so there's a clue we've missed.

We haven't missed anything you dumb bi-

Which room do you think the person kept Delight in?

Maybe Harmony's room? If it's someone from the gang, they'd wanna remind Delight of what Flail did.

Right.

I went up and into Harmony's room. Delight's phone was on the floor. It didn't take long to guess the password.

Our birthday-

Fucking hell...

Look, the call history. He tried to call Outer. That must mean something!

Good thinking.

I texted everyone to go to Outer!Tale. I went through my portal and heard yelling.

"YOU LIAR! GET BACK HERE!!"

A random man and Delight - whose hand were tied up - were in the sky, floating. He was trying to grab Delight but due to the low gravity, that's wasnt very easy. We all looked up at them in...shock? Confusion? Outer jumped and went to Delight and untied him.

* Are you okay..?

* Yes- we need to find Harmony though!

"Oh you won't find her. Not until I get information on the Doodlesphere."

* No can do buddy.

"Is that so? You don't want Harmony to get hurt, right?"

Delight looked at me in concern.

Harmony's View:
* Let me out of here please!-

'Shut up.'

I looked at the type of room I was win. It looked weird..as if it was more of a tank than anything. The woman who had a whole gun to my head left the room and locked it behind her. I looked at the screen in the room..it was off. What kind of trap was this? I took my phone out.

'You idiot, why didn't you take the device from her?!'

'It doesn't matter now. We've got the okay from Sneek.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes. Go ahead and start the timer.'

She pressed the button before everyone left. The screen switched on, a half an hour timer appearing.

* What's it meant to-

I looked down and noticed my shoes were wet.

* Oh.

I went to my contacts and immediately called Ma.

* C'mon answer...

Phew.

[ * Harmony??? ]

* Uncle Ink? Please, I need your help, I dunno where I am, I'm in some kind of big tank, there's water filling up, there's a 30 minute timer!!

[ * Keep your phone on, we're gonna get a ping hopefully and come save you. ]

* Hopefully..?

[ * Don't panic, just stay as calm as you can. Reserve as much energy as you can. ]