Announcements

Announcements

This chapter will eventually be deleted, and all comments with it. You have been warned.

Vik here! I first want to apologize for my sudden and long absence. As I stated in my last chapter, I have been struggling with the depression, and a bunch of other stressors. I'm trying to find a job that pays better so I can move into a new place, and eventually get a car because my old one broke down. It's all been a lot.

Let's get the bad news out of the way first. The Pompous and The Prick will continue to be on hiatus for a little while longer. I don't have a specific date for when I will pick it back up again, but I do plan to eventually. I do have some more ideas I'm excited to share, afterall. Once I do start writing this story again, I'm not going to put pressure on myself to have a specific release schedule. For now, I'm only going to be writing, editing, and publishing when I can't.

Now to the GOOD NEWS! If you want to see the first drafts of each chapter of The Pompous and The Prick, you can! I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to promote certain things on this website. But if you go to my tumblr bio, you will find a website link. If you want more information, you can head there.

And for those of you who are fans of Hazbin Hotel, I have some projects in the works! One is a HuskerDust $request$ I received on the previously mentioned website. The requester also made some beautiful cover art for it which I'm very excited to share with you all. The first chapter will be published tomorrow. Unfortunately, it does contain some major spoilers, so if you have not seen the first season of the show, I don't recommend you read it.

I do have another Hazbin Hotel Story also in the works that may or may not contain spoilers, but that one I do not have a release date for.

I appreciate all the kind thoughts and comments I've received from all of you. I hope that you have a wonderful day, and have many delicious snacks.

This chapter will eventually be deleted, and all comments with it. You have been warned.