Chapter Eleven

- Taehyung's POV -

I dropped Jungkook off by the flower shop and then saw him go inside the shop where he wanted to talk to someone he already met, named Jimin. I parked my car by the flower shop, I saw Jungkook through the window but I didn't get caught by them. Jimin told Jungkook, " The man in a suit... His name is Kim Taehyung." But Jungkook looked down at his shoes, and the moment I saw his tears roll down his face. I hurried inside the flower shop and Jimin saw me he pointed at Jungkook still looking down at the floor between his shoes.

 "Are you okay, Jungkook?" I said with a questionable look on my face. " I didn't know your name so I can know your face." He said with a sobbing tone as he ran towards me and hugged me. "I am not okay, Mr.Taehyung," Jungkook said with sniffles while he was crying but I said, " It's going to be okay, I will grab some tissues across the store, okay?" I broke the hug that he gave me and looked at Jungkook and he nodded.  

- At the Convenience Store -

As I went to the convenience store across from Jimin's store, I went inside and saw tissues, chocolates, and stuffed animals but I don't know which one he likes the most. I picked out three just in case and brought the things that everyone liked.

I went back to the flower shop and saw Jimin talking to Jungkook like he was comforting. Then Jungkook looked up and saw me, I said, " I got some tissues and other stuff but I don't know which one of the stuffed animals you like so I picked three animals." with a kinder voice as Jungkook sniffled his nose. "Thank you, Mr.Taehyung," He said with a bunny smile across his face as I looked at him, he looked similar to me with that smile.

"Okay, we have to go, Jimin. Thank you for comforting Jungkook for me." I said and grabbed Jungkook by the wrist, walked to the car and Jungkook sat in the back so he could sleep well with the seatbelt on.  "Very well, goodbye Mr.Taehyung, and goodbye Jungkook." Jimin waved goodbye and we left for my house. 

- Taehyung's House -

 We arrived at my house but Jungkook was still asleep in the back of the car. I slowly unbuckled his seatbelt and carried him in my arms like bridal-style, walked to my room and tucked him into my bed, petted his head, and said, " Sweet dreams, Jungkook." with a gentle husky voice as I got up from my bed and walked away as Jungkook grabbed my wrist and said, "Don't go away, dad." with tears coming out of his eyes. 

I looked at him while I was getting his level and he said, "Dad, dad, where are you?" with a sobbing voice as I sat next to him and said, " I am right here, don't worry." with a husky voice as I calmed Jungkook down.  I didn't know that I fell asleep just next to him, and then I saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully on my bed, I took his hand away from mine but Jungkook grabbed mine quickly but it was tight because he had a grip. My expression is pain and hurting because Jungkook grips my hand.

I can't handle the pain in my wrist because he grips so hard but he let go of my wrist while he was asleep and I went to the bathroom to heal my wrist with the first aid kit. Then I went to my closet to change my clothes because Jungkook was crying and caught his snot all over my suit. I changed my clothes into comfortable clothes to stay home with him.