Chapter Seven

- Taehyung's POV -

I noticed the man who got rapped and walked out of the car. "Hey! Back off!" I said with anger. They laughed but I took off my sunglasses and looked at them. "Back off or else!" I said with a dead glare in my eyes and they said, "Or else what?" with a smirk. I said to the man, " Run!" I yelled and the man ran. I was punching the gang until I heard the sirens of the police car. 

"Oh, Police please help me they raped a man and he is crying but he ran away," I said and pointed at the gang. "Oh, thank you, sir. We have been chasing after the gang for a long time." The police said with a gentle smile on their faces. "Who cried and what is his name?" The police said with a questionable look on their faces. "I don't know his name but I know he's dressed in," I said worriedly as the police wrote everything I said.  

"So, what did you see him and tell me what man dressed as?" The police told me and I said, "He wears a long-sleeved shirt with jeans. And he went to a flower shop, I think." with a concerned tone. The police went to find the man that I described. 

As I went to my company, the police left to find the man. I drove away and saw the man hiding in the flower shop and he was scared until there was a man and he was cute but I shook my head. Continued driving to my company to work on my projects in the company and I have a meeting also. 

- At the company - 

I arrived at the company parked my car in the parking lot, got out of my car, and locked it. Walked to the building and greeted my co-workers, walked to my office, and worked on my projects, then my secretary knocked on my door and I said, "Come in." with a serious tone. The secretary came in and she said, "You have a meeting, sir." with a calm tone as I stood up and walked to the meeting room.

As the secretary walked by me, she helped me to sit down in my chair and I said, "Thank you." then she bowed and stood away from me. Then the meeting started we talked about how to make money from the lowest budget to the highest budget. As I nodded, said, "Okay, so we need to help people with the lowest budget to get to the highest budget, right?" with a serious voice as my co-workers nodded. I clapped my hands because that was the greatest project I had ever heard of in my life. 

I finished working on my project with co-workers and I said goodbye to everyone and walked out of my company and saw my car is there in the parking lot and went to the flower shop where this man is. I got in the car put on my seat belt started the car and drove off. 

- Flower shop - 

I arrived at the flower shop where the man with the turtle neck with jeans. I entered the flower shop and there he was in the front shop taking orders from the customers but I grabbed him and he said, "Please don't rape me, please!" with a sobbing tone as I let go of him and someone else came to us and said," Hello, sir, what do you want from Jungkook?" the man named Jimin he is the original owner of this flower shop but I told him, " Can I take Jungkookoutside for a minute?" He nodded and I took Jungkook outside to talk to him. 

While taking Jungkook outside he started crying and saying, "Who are you? Are you going to rape me?" in teary eyes he wouldn't stop crying and I said, " I am a man with a suit and I wouldn't rape you, okay? Can you stop crying?" He started to scream but I covered his mouth and said," It's okay I am going to help you with your problem with being raped by the the gang." Jungkook widened his eyes because he knew the gang. "Okay, I will take off my hand from your mouth. Please don't scream, I will help you any as possible." He nodded as I took off my hand away from his mouth.