Chapter Two

- Jungkook's POV - 

Working as usual, I was helping out with delivering things to people's houses and when I finished delivering things I moved on to the convenience store as a cashier, and when I saw people rushing in I was terrified. But I continued working when it was night I said my goodbyes to everyone in the store and left home. 

I was walking on the way home until the gang stopped me and looked up and down. I was shy, I turned around and covered my face because I was blushing. The gang grabbed me and took me to an alleyway so the people couldn't hear me. I screamed for help but one person in the gang covered my mouth and said, "Don't scream, baby boy. It's okay, let's have sex here." with a seductive voice as I shook my head. He leaned closer to me and about to kiss me but I turn my head to the side. He grabbed my face and forcibly kissed me. I squirmed my body because I didn't like to be kissed by the guy in the gang.

The guy released me from his kiss and I was panting hard like a dog, and I didn't like the kiss he gave me but he smirked. I wish I could wash his smirk off his face but I couldn't because his gang wasn't satisfied, my eyes widened when I heard one of the guys say, "Let's have sex with him." with a smirk on their faces. They came to me took off my shirt and started to kiss my chest and everywhere, even though, I felt disgusted.

I was crying through that raping with the gang and now they left me on the floor. I got up my lower half hurt like hell but I waddled. I waddle all the way home so I can take a bath to relax and remove all the thoughts from my mind to think about the gang-raped me.

- At Home -

 I got home grabbed my house keys and went inside the house I rushed into the bathroom took off my clothes got in the bathtub and cried my face off.  When I finished taking a bath and ran out of tears in my eyes I stood up and walked to my room to change. I went to my room and closed the curtains so people couldn't see my naked body. I rushed into my closet to choose what to wear for staying at home.

I don't want anybody to see me as a man who cries for no reason. So I called my job and said, "Can I take a break? Thank you" and hung up on them. I stayed at home until I felt better and not feeling going outside.