Chapter Nine

- Taehyung's POV -

I took Jungkook to my house and opened the back seat door of my car as he unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed my hand to get out of the car. He looked stunned when he saw my house and looked at me. Jungkook walked into the driveway towards my house and waited for me at the front door. I said, " Come in. You are always welcome to my house if you need me."  a low voice as I looked at Jungkook and turned around so I couldn't see him blush. I giggled as I opened the door with my keys to the house.

I opened the door and said, "Come in." Jungkook came into the house and said, "You live alone in this house?" with a questionable look as he looked at me and I nodded. Jungkook widened his eyes as I nodded but he ran towards the kitchen and he yelled, " Sir! I am very hungry! Where is the food?!" I ran towards the kitchen and looked at him, as I grabbed some food from the fridge and said, "You can eat this. But eat slowly please." with a kind tone as I looked at Jungkook. As he nodded and ate the food that I gave him Jungkook said, "Omo! This is delicious!" with a cute voice as he ate calmly, I giggled silently but he noticed it but still ate the food. 

"I am full!" Jungkook yelled as he cleaned his mouth and stood up from the chair. He walked towards the living room looked at the sofa, lay down falls asleep. I looked at him while walking to the living room and slept on the sofa. Jungkook is asleep on the sofa as I look at him he is cute when he is asleep because he looks like a bunny. I carefully carried Jungkook and he grabbed my neck for more support and I walked towards my room so he could let him sleep more.

- In the bedroom -

I lay Jungkook down on my bed and tucked him in with the blankets, I walked away closed my room door, and went to my office at home. I heard Jungkook screaming and crying because he was having a nightmare but I stopped working and ran towards my room and opened the door Jungkook was sitting up on the bed crying for help and he saw me the moment he stood up he went to me to hug me. I was in shock but when he gave me a hug I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I said, "Are you okay?" with a serious tone as Jungkook shook his head. He said, " No, I am having a nightmare about raping and the gang." with muffled sobs while Jungkook is hugging me, he wanted someone to be with him. I hugged him back and petted his head to calm himself down.