Chapter Five

- Jimin's POV -

I was helping gather the flowers into a boutique and give it to the customer. Until I saw the man in a turtleneck running to my store and I told my customers to wait.  I saw the man crying in tears and I wanted to comfort him until he tensed up and turned with his fist almost punched me on my face when he saw me. His fist lowered down and said," I am sorry, sir." in a sobbing tone as he lowered himself down so he could hide.

I saw something in his neck and it was printed in his skin and I gasped. "Are you okay, sir?"  He shook his head. I looked at him and he looked at me, "Why are you doing here, sir? Are you running away from something or someone?" I said in a concerned voice as he looked at me again and nodded. "I am. But I don't know their name but I know their face." in a sobbing voice, I got up from the floor and looked around and saw them. My eyes widened when they saw me and they said, "Where is the boy?" they said in anger. "I didn't see him, sir," I said in a shaky voice as they ran in the other direction.

I came into my shop again and I saw the most handsome man in the world when stood up from his hiding spot. "Thank you." He said with a bunny smile.

I mostly forgot to introduce myself and said, " Hello, I'm Park Jimin, and who are you supposed to be?"  with a calm voice. The man was sobbing and he introduced himself, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you, Jimin." in a quiet sobbing tone I ran to grab him some tissues he was a very nice young man.

I gave the tissues to Jungkook he said, "Thank you."  And continued blowing his nose and wiping his tears.  "So why are you running away from those people?"  Jungkook looked at me and said, "Those are bad people, Jimin. They raped me."  I gasped when I heard  his words and he was talking about this 'gang."

I didn't know the gang I saw outside raped him and I called a friend who is from the United States and she knows how to deal with those bad people that are raping someone innocent. I called her, "Hello, Mee."  in a serious tone as I went to work with an earbud in my ear. "Hello, Jimin. What do you want?"  She said with a kind voice as she was working on something over the States. I said to her, "I have someone here in Korea that someone got raped by the gang." with fear in my voice.

"WHAT?!?!"  She said in anger in her voice as she asked me who is this man who got raped. "Mee, it is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook got raped so please help him out," I said as I heard her heels clicking on the floor.

She hung up the phone and I took off my earbuds and I looked at Jungkook. "Hey... Jungkook how is it going?"  I said in an awkward tone as he looked at me and said, "Who did you call?" with a questionable look on his face. "I called my friend, I said as I was sweating from awkwardness. "Who is your friend?" He asked and I answered him, "My friend Mee. She is from here but working over the States." with confidence. "Why did you talk to her about me?" Jungkook looked at me with anger in his eyes.

I looked down on the floor so I could think to say to Jungkook. "I am sorry, Jungkook. I called her about your problem and she can help," I said as Jungkook looked disappointed and walked away from me never talking to me again. I felt sad because Jungkook didn't want to talk to me anymore. After all, I called my friend Mee.