Chapter Four

- Jungkook's POV - 

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and got up from my bed, went to the bathroom to check myself out when I saw hickeys on my neck I screamed so loud the neighbors could hear me. I ran to my room to pick out something to hide these hickeys. So I pick out a turtleneck long-sleeved shirt with jeans. I was relieved when I didn't see the hickeys anymore with this turtleneck nobody could see the marks on my neck.  

My boss called, "Jungkook, can you come to work please?" with a kind tone as I nodded and said, "Sure, I will be there." I smiled. I went to work with my turtleneck long-sleeved shirt. I arrived at work and I saw these people waiting for the person to help out. I walked in and they saw me and they went towards me.

As I was working, someone asked me a question that widened my eyes. I told my co-workers to take my place and ran back home. My eyes were filled with tears while I was running home, I saw the gang again. They said, "Hello, baby boy, did you miss us." I looked at them and shook my head. 

I was scared until they grabbed me and dragged me to an alleyway. The man in the gang raised his hand and I closed my eyes. I didn't feel anything and opened my eyes to see who grabbed the gang's hand to stop. I saw the man in a suit and he said," Go, run!" with a serious tone as I ran for my life.  

I arrived at the place I didn't know and went inside, my eyes wondered what is this place but I saw a man who was passing out some flowers to the customers he saw me and said, "Are you okay, sir?" with a worried voice as he looked at me. I shook my head and poured my heart out. He looked at me and looked for something for me to wipe my tears and nose.  

When he came back, he introduced himself, "Hello, my name is Park Jimin. And you?" with a questionable look in his eyes. I said, "My name is Jeon Jungkook." with a sobbing tone as I wiped my tears and my nose with a tissue that Jimin gave me. "I work here and you are in my flower shop." My eyes wandered around Jimin's shop and now I know where I am. "Sorry, Jimin, I was running away from someone very bad," I said as Jimin gasped when he heard my story. "Oh, my. I'm sorry. Who is this bad person are you running from?" He said with concern in his eyes. "I don't know the name but I know the face," I said with fear in my eyes.