chapter 16.

Things return to normal pretty quickly after that hand job the other night, and Vegas is glad about that. He had expected Apo to be awkward and distant, but the other seemed to get over the very fast.

They settle back into their routine: having breakfast together, watching the movies Apo and Macs like (no Vegas has no right to choose, he has to watch whatever his omega and pup chose), and cooking dinner together (well, Vegas cooks and Porsche accompanies him). In the afternoon, they settle into Porsche's nest, and while reads some smart-ass book, Porsche spends his time on Instagram and TikTok.

Porsche and Mac go for a walk with Granny meanwhile Vegas prepares dinner after all. He got a vacation to take care of his pregnant Omega so yeah he's gonna use it very well.

Vegas always sat beside Apo and kept serving him as the food on his plate was over. He likes serving him. He couldn't stop the smile that appeared on my face and the happiness I felt. Vegas would put more on Apos's plate and Porsche would try to stop the Bible.

"Bible that's enough. I ate more", he would say while putting his hand to stop the Bible

"But Apo, you ate so little. Just this one. You can sleep happily with your stomach full", the bible would reason and put food on the Porsche plate pushing the Porsche hand away.

Still every night Apo will wake up in the middle of the night to eat. It's not a problem when Apo is craving something whose ingredients are at home but if the ingredients aren't at home then that's the problem like this one-

When Porsche opened the fridge, a frown made its way onto his lips as he couldn’t find what he craved inside of it. In disappointment he closed the refrigerator and returned to sleep on the nest, his back facing the alpha and letting out his unpleasant scent.

Noticing Apo sulking, Vegas decided to ask the pregnant omega what was wrong, "What’s wrong, Apo? Is there something you need, or is there something"

"Ah, it’s nothing!" Apo replied but still didn't stop sulking.

"Then why are you sulking if it’s nothing, Apo?" Vegas asked while placing his hand on his shoulder. Apo huffed before releasing a sigh as he turned around to face the alpha.

"It’s childish," Apo whispered

"So? If it makes you unhappy then I don’t care if it’s childish or not. I just want to see you with a genuine happy smile on your face. So, are you telling me what you want to eat today ?" Vegas said.

Apo is surprised at how well the bible knows him and how much the bible cares for him; he just keeps quiet, unknowing of knowing how to react to the alpha’s words.

"Apo?"

It took Porsche out of his thoughts and he realized he was staring at the Bible. His cheeks first dusted pink and soon enough his whole face reddened as he looked down on his way before he finally let out a quiet reply, "I- my cravings want seafood, and… I checked if there was seafood, but there wasn’t. I-It’s childish I know."

So if this type of situation comes, Vegas has to get up and buy whatever Apo was craving and then he has to cook that food.

If Vegas mends it in time then it's good Porsche will eat happily or if he doesn't make it on time Porsche doesn't feel like eating when Vegas makes it then Vegas has to deal with sulking Omega for the next day.

From not talking to talking then asking and now even fighting this journey was beautiful you know. Something Vegas wanted to cherish.

~~~~~~~~~~

Porsche is only 1 month away from giving birth and his mood swings are not in mood stop. Vegas thinks his mood swings are always there but he doesn't tell Vegas Now they are so comfortable with each other that Apo doesn't mind
One day Apo wanted to hear a lullaby. Apo doesn't ask him directly but he makes Mac ask for that. Mac whined the first day his daddy disagreed to sing for him and his mommy. Porsche huffed but then giggled when the alpha proceeded to sing the most unique version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.