chapter 4

Porsche POV 

It's been a week since I ran away from theerapanyakhunl home. Jom  helped me to get tickets for Chinmai but instead of going there I gave those tickets to strangers because I know kinn . It will be really easy for him to have all the data of train passengers.  We came here to joms home town by asking for a lift . 

Jom let me stay here in his house where only Joms' grandmother stayed. Jom goes back to Bangkok. I don't think kinn will go to Jom because he  didn't show any interest in knowing my friends, only Porschay knows my friends and he will not tell anyone I know that for sure not after knowing the reason why I left and reading the letter I left for my family.

This week, All I do these days is stare at something ideally or cry. I am like a robot or even worse. Right now I am staring at my room's ceiling and tears are automatically coming out of my eyes even without my permission.

How can I stupidly believe kimn with my everything when all he has done is lie on my face everyday.

Everyday I waited for him to eat. I ate after him. I cooked for him I did every single thing for my Alfa. I tried my best to be his good omega. But I forgot I was bad bitch. I waited for him till he come home and all he do is fuck other boytoys and come warm my bed. Just even thinking about it wants to make me wash away all the places he touched me. I hate his touch now. I hate it. How I admired it at one time. 

I can't get those mons and  words out of my mind.  It makes me want to puke right now. It hurts me like hell. The image is like a knife that is being stabbed in my heart again and again.

The knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. The door opened and granny came in. She has a dark circle under his eyes. She is really sweet all this time. She took good care of me and I am sure worried about me. I wiped tears out my eyes.

"Hi apo!"She said while coming inside and he sat on the bed beside me. When she found out what happened to me , she genuinely felt bad. 

Apo nattawin my new name. Jom said if I wanted to start my new life then I have to do it properly and not be stuck with anything that will remind me of myself.

"Hey grandma", I said looking down at my fingers.

"Hey I know This is really hard but how many days are you going to be like this? At some point you have to move on. Why are you wasting your life on someone who hurt you", she said as she stood up and moved towards the window. She made way for the sunlight to come falling on my face moving curtains.

She came and sat beside me again. There was silence for some time. I didn't know what to say.

"Listen po,  I don't want to give you a lecture now. Don't cry like this. You have to be brave. You are a strong omega now you have to prove you are strong. I don't want you to sit here and make yourself drown in misery.. I know you feel heartbreak, but you should come out of it. Let's go fresh up and come with me and give me company for an afternoon walk. Let's go to the playground where I go. When you get some fresh air you will feel better. Just 10 minutes walking and we will reach playground "

"But grandma" I started

" No but apo you are coming with me get up go wash your face. I am waiting for you at door " She said giving me a last smile and went out of the room

" Grandma wait" I said and she stopped walking and turned towards to look at me "Do you have a phone you can let me borrow? I wanna call someone " I asked. Actually I left my phone in Kinn's car. I don't  kinn to call myself. 

She handed me an old phone and I thanked her again before dialing my brother’s number. 

Porchay picked up almost immediately. Maybe he knows I will call him.