chapter 8

I took a little while to write this chapter and I am quite satisfied with this. Let me know what you think

🪞No One POV

"How was he?" Both Porsche and Vegas rushed towards the doctor as the doctor came out.

"Calm down Mr. Bible. He is fine now but we have to hospitalize him Because his body temperature is still high. We will see tomorrow when he wakes up. I have told you, that he is physically and emotionally weak. You have to be more careful with him." Doc said.

" Can we see him?" Porsche asked

" Yes "

" thank you, doctor," both Vegas and Porsche said together.

As Porsche gets inside his eyes train on Mac's sleeping form. IV attached to his tiny hands and Porsche feels sad. From the moment he has carried him between his arms to the drive on their way home, Mac has lost consciousness and he has grown hot under his hands. He had felt how fast Mac's body temperature increased.

He just wants Mac to be safe and he will do anything for that.

🌄Next day

💎Porsche POV

The second Mac opened his eyes Mr Bible approached him first. He took Mac's face into his hands And hugged him "You scared me to death baby, don't do that again" mr Bible looked serious

"Did I make you worried about me?" Mac asked, pulling away to look Mr. Bible in the eyes. His eyes were curiously lingering in his daddy's eyes.

"Yes, Mac. I'm worried about you" he responded. Mac nodded and buried his head into his daddy's chest again.

He went silent for a moment and I thought he had fallen unconscious again but then " I am sorry Daddy" he murmured.

"You don't have to, it wasn't your fault. I am sorry for shouting at you, please forgive Daddy," Mr. Bible said.

"I am sorry, " Mac said

I was still worried about Mac since he looked so quiet and a little pale. I hope he's fine but I wanted to make sure. He had woken up and was smiling and looking at me but you I can't help but worry.

"Mac, are you sure you're okay?" I asked him and he nodded his head before he snuggled into me.

My omega side sighs in relief, feeling whole to have my pup safely in my embrace-
'The heck! Not our pup, definitely not!' I scold my inner self.

"PoPo" his soft, small voice began as he still had his head buried in my chest.

"Yes, little guy?"

"You are my mommy right?"

I didn't even look at the Mr Bible who was standing beside the bed, not even thinking for a second before nodding my head as yes.

"Yes I am" I will see and think about this later but right now Mac is my priority

Mac became very happy and hugged me more tightly. Mac lifted his head from my shoulder to look at my face, His eyes were sad. He said almost pleading "You will not leave me right?"

"No, I won't," I said. My heart clenches at the pup's pleading. How much worse has the little baby already seen in these few years of his life? Mac's father seems good father but maybe he wasn't back then if he was a good father Mac wouldn't like this now. Will I ever be able to keep my promises? I wonder.

I wasn't even sure if Mac trusted me and why he thought I was his mom or if he just saying this because he was carving for Warmth. But whatever is it I am sure for one thing I wanted to protect and love this pup.