chapter 10

(An:- it's kinns POV of the day Porsche left. I have only onec wrote kinn POV in chapter 3 this chapter continue where i have left.)

Enjoy the chapter guy's

Kinn POV

I went to look at the arrangement of my dinner with Porsche at night. I had booked the most expensive and no 1 hotel in Thailand for the second anniversary of my relationship with Porsche. Well, our relationship was too exclusive only trusted people knew about us.
Actually, I was planning to propose my Porsche Today. It will be the best gift for my baby.

I know I shouldn't cheat on a Porsche. I should have put it to stop already. I have stopped fucking around when Porsche accepted me.

" I will be yours kinn but on one condition. You have to promise me that I will be the only one. You can break up with me and go anywhere you want but not when you are with me you have to be with me only" I still remember correctly these were the exact words of Porsche before accepting me.

I have stopped. I tried my best. One year fucking one year I didn't break my promises. I didn't believe I made it this long and believed that I could do anything if I made up my mind.

I didn't want to betray Porsche. But old habits die hard. I clearly remember the day it happened. Porsche was on a vacation with Chay, brother's time they said, for a week. I was missing Porsche like hell. I was begging him to come back, calling him every single hour. Still, he didn't come back and he even switched off his phone. I was very angry at him.

That day I was having a meeting with one of the club owners. I drink a little bit too while discussing business. Everyone knows my habit so they offered me a pretty twink and I just lost it. I don't what I was thinking when I accept his offer and took that fucking boy to one of the club owner's rooms.
After one round of orgasm, I was so angry at myself. How the hell could I do this? Porsche. Porsche will leave me if he finds out. I shot that boy and emptied the bullet of my gun in his body.

I convinced myself that this was my first and last mistake and it won't happen again. I can't let go of my Porsche.

I was so afraid Porsche would know. He will suspect it but it didn't happen. After a month, I don't know when I found myself making mistakes again and again.

Every time I told myself it was the only and last time. And I started to forgive myself and forget about that event. Yet again next time when some pretty twink throws himself on me I find myself seeking those boys out.

It feels terrible to do this to Porsche, but However much I deny it, I do sometimes miss those soft pale bodies of the escort boys. It has been over one year since I took an escort. I may have looked at them during my deals at clubs. But I didn't do anything else, I had someone who I loved, and that was enough. But after all this time I caught my eyes wandering. Don't get me wrong, I love Porsche with all of my heart but sexual desire is a different thing.

I never asked anyone. I have promised Porsche that I will not go after anyone and I kept my promise I didn't make the first move on anyone. It was always them who spread their legs for me. They just don't stop and beg me to fuck them. Sluts. I hate them. They make me cheat on my Porsche.

Even today, that boy was already sitting in my office ass neked spreading legas open for me to fuck thats why i took him to hotel. It will risky to do it here.

I made sure that it happened far from the compound and behind the loyal bodyguard's back. Sometimes Guilt eats me, but I don't confess too much, afraid that Porsche will leave me and won't listen to me. I buy Porsche everything he wants and doesn't. When Porsche asks why? I would just say "You got rich bf enjoy it and I can spoil my boyfriend however and whenever I want."