chapter 15

⚠️Warning:- it's an 18+ chapter if anyone is uncomfortable just skip it.

(A/n:- this is the first time I have written 18+. After reading more than 10 sizzling hot sex scenes I have written this I need holly water. Please forgive me if you don't like it.

I have tried my best to make this as soft, caring, and lovely as possible and not just about sex I hope you will like it.)

"Okay. So is there anything you especially want me to do, or not do?" Vegas asks, stroking Apo's knuckles with his thumb. His eyes were intense.

"Some of my preferences are...not to everyone's taste."

"Like what?" Porsche asks...

"I like to be in control," Vegas says as if that should surprise anyone. "I like it when my partners submit to what I ask. Is that something you might enjoy?"

"Maybe," Porsche says, hitching a shoulder. He indeed likes the idea of it, being able to switch off and just go along with what feels good, but he's uncertain. "Would you want to hurt me,?"

"What?" Vegas chuckles, but it's warm and not mocking. "I don't need to hurt people to have fun, Apo. I just like it more when I'm calling the shots. If being hurt is what my partner wants then I'm more than happy to give him that, but it's not something I need."

Porsche nods. "Good. Because I don't think I want."

"Fine," Vegas says, lifting from his seat "And now I think we've done enough talking, huh?"

Porsche nods. He watches as Bible's face moves closer, closing his eyes.

When Vegas tells Porsche to lay on his back, he does it. When Vegas stretches Porsche's arms above his head and tells him not to move, he obeys.

Porsche feels so ashamed, but the bible's eyes are gentle and fond. No signs of judgment. Porsche exhales shakily and tries to relax underneath the bible's gentle hands. That part is easy. It feels so good to be touched by him. Porsche feels warm and safe as if the bible finally eases the pain inside his body.

It's okay," the bible assures him. "Just tell me if you want to stop."

When Vegas' hand touches the naked spot of soft skin of Apo and he feels the desire to touch him even more. So, he slides his hand underneath Apo's shirt, his fingertips grazing Apo's all-round tummy.

As Porsche starts feeding every touch on his skin, his lashes flutter, and he sinks his teeth into his bottom lip, Vegas thoughts Apo looks beautiful he can't look away, mesmerized by Apo's soft expression.

First Vegas's touch stays innocent. His hands draw patterns on Apo's tummy and hip bone. Vegas makes Apo turn to the other side taking all care of Apos big stomach so his back is facing to Vegas's chest.

Vegas's hand travels lower on Apos' body, rubbing his belly first, and to his surprise, he feels something moving

and..."Ouu." This alerts Vegas "What happened?" He crouches infront of Porsche. The Omega was still in his position, hand on the baby bump, "Nothing, just the baby kicked a bit strong, I...I was shocked a li..little." no doubt recognizing the scent of his alpha. Vegas wasn't Apos's alpha but he was Apos' unborn child's alpha.

Vegas couldn't help but asks "Can I touch again?", his hands reached the stomach and placed his hands.

After few seconds he feels a kick, Vegas couldn't't help but smile as he looked at the Omega's face "The baby kicked, I felt it..I did...my hands it.." Porsche looked at him and nods.