chapter 13

It's been three days since Porsche got his nest but he wasn't able to sleep properly on it. Porsche turns to fall asleep and lets himself feel how cozy the bed is.

He brings his nose closer to Mac's hair in a failed attempt to smell the alpha's scent. Of course, there were some pheromones but not enough for Porsche he was carving for stronger pheromones. Mac's baby alpha pheromones were a little sweet and Porsche needed protective ones. So he will be feeling safer and fall asleep. For the next hour, he lays awake in bed.

Porsche needed to do something. This wasn't going to work. He slowly gets up and makes as little noise as he can, tiptoeing to Mr Bible's room door and slowly opening it. Bible didn't lock his room door. After taking a long breath full of pheromones He moves back to his room to the bed and finally relaxes. He can slightly smell the Bible's pheromones as he doesn't close the door of Alpha's room and he had left his room door open too. feels like he could finally fall asleep.

When Vegas wakes up in his sleep in the middle of the night he notices that his room doors are widely opened. So he got up and closed them of course he didn't lock them.

A few minutes later steps came towards his room Vegas could be heard outside the door and then his room door opened. "Why did you close the door?" Apo is standing there looking more frustrated than angry. For Vegas everything about the situation was confusing.

Porsche gets closer to the bed but stops his steps when gets out of dizziness. "I'm sorry..." he tries to look at the bible but is visibly embarrassed.

"I can't fall asleep..." Porsche confessed.

Vegas clears his throat and stares at Apo with a thin line between his eyebrows.

"Would you - would you mind if - would it be too much to ask if you could -" Apo can't get the sentence right, blushing furiously he was embarrassed to ask.

Vegas immediately understands as he reads lots about pregnant Omega and how to take care of them because Apo wasn't telling him what he needs. "I can stay with you until you fall asleep if that's what you want,'' Vegas finishes the sentence for Apo and a grateful smile spreads all over Apo's face.

"Yes, please," Apo whispers, avoiding the bible's eyes at all costs. He seems so awkward and shy again.

"Please just follow me," Porsche said and started walking, not looking back at the Bible, trusting the Bible would follow him.

They enter the room Where Mac is peacefully sleeping, slightly purring too.

"Which side do you like to sleep on?" Porsche asked but he lay on the left side of Mac. So the bible had no choice; he took the right side while Mac was between them.

"I'm sorry," Porsche whispers

"Don't apologize., I am sorry I should have offered you"

"No how could you know if I didn't tell you"

Vegas settles into the blankets and carefully crawls toward Mac, and once he's lying right next to him he says "Mac never sleeps in his room, away from me but since you came to leave with us he never comes to my room"

( There were only two rooms in Vegas's house one for Mac and one for Vegas as Porsche came to live with them Vegas gave Mac's room to Porsche)

"I am sorry" Porsche didn't know what to say.

", No you don't have to. It's not your fault and it's not Mac's fault either, it's understandable, that Mac wanted to sleep with you. Baby needs omegas more than alphas. You know he never had purred in his sleep" Vegas conferences too.