chapter 6 (short)

~3rd person pov~

The scene opens up with a cameraman holding a tablet with the words message sending on it, the cameraman is riding on top of the orange tridian (Hephaestus) shoulder as spikes starts appearing on the ground and destroying any unlucky skibidi.

Two blaster shots shoot passed the orange tridian as titan speakerman flies beside orange tridian with the pink tridian (Ananke) next to while using her ability to control any skibidi toilets to fight the ones that are not under her control.

As the titan and tridian's reach the clockman base, Hephaestus let the cameraman get on his hand as he lowered the cameraman got off Hephaestus hand and quickly went inside the base.

~cameraman pov~

As I open the door to the clockman base I quickly walk inside and go down a pair of stairs and quickly burst a open the door in front of me.

"WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM" I yelled while bursting open the door startling a fellow cameraman, the clock boss, a tvman and two other clockman behind a table where a bottom half of the large clockman.

Suddenly black smoke appeared and a large speakerman with his head down looking sad carrying the large clockman top half to the table where his bottom half is at.

A clockman tried to reverse time and bring back the large clockman but failed Suddenly black smoke appeared again and disappeared revealing tv woman and clock woman.

Clock woman tipped her hat and walked over to the in half large clockman and started using her ability to reverse time on the large clockman.

Once clock woman was done using her ability the large clockman say up and the large speakerman walked over and they hugged each other I turned to the chief clockman and gave him a thumbs up and he gave me the okay hand gesture.

Everyone turned to me and the Chief clockman said "you had said something about we have a big problem" I nodded and hand him the tablet that showed the two half dead titans.

(Imagine that there's a building behind titan clockman with unleashed tri-titan Head down body limp and titan camera woman sword sticking out of his chest)

The chief clockman looked up at shacking and said "this is not good at all the tri-titan and titan clockman is defeated" chief clockman handed the tablet to clock woman and when she saw the image she dropped the tablet, when it hit the floor it cracked and clock woman backed away from it.

Ananke and Hephaestus heard what's was said in the base and where furious that their twin brother tri-titan is gone and sad because of it. "We'll kill you emperor if it's the last thing we do"

Artemis and Athena also heard it, Athena was crying, her and tri-titan had a bond and when felt tri-titan part of the bond weakend she was worried. "W-why did it have to be him why just why"

And for Artemis he was pissed just pissed, he was punching a wall leaving dents in it. "Curse you toilet emperor"