chapter 3

~No pov~

As tri-titan and titan clockman fight off the last of the skibidi toilets they both turn to each other and shake hands.

"I'd never thought I'd see a bigger titan before in my life this is kinda insane" titan clockman said while looking up at the red glowing titan who looking down at him.

"And I never thought that there'd be a clock race before" tri-titan said while looking at the titan that has a clock for a head and have a a Canon on his arm.

After bit of talking they both nodded at eachother before taking into the sky and they started heading towards a different part of the city, to take down any other skibidi toilet that's there or to regain titan camerawoman from the skibidi control  over her.

~time skip~

The scene changed to a large speakerman walking with a large clockman beside as they chat but they are interrupted by a skibidi toilets.

"Don't worry I got this" said the large clockman as he tried to his ability to stop time only for the large clockman to neal down in pain.

The large speakerman walks up to the large clockman and put a hand on his shoulder before turning his attention to the skibidi that was laughing at both of them.

The large speakerman grabbed a red skibidi toilet and throws it at the other skibidi toilets causing them to explode suddenly.

A large skibidi toilet with a magnet grabs the large clockman and was about to tear him in half until the magnet skibidi was shot at by the tri-soldiers that's fly past the magnet skibidi.

Athena calls for help while artemis is holding the large clockman and he gives the large clockman to the large speakerman who looked worried for the large clockman.

As the magnet skibidi grabs Athena and was about to tear her in half until it suddenly stopped what it was doing and looked up shaking.

"Annoying pest you think you can try and hurt one of my soldiers you must have a death wish" The magnet toilet looked right up at the unleashed tri-titan that was staring right into its soul and Athena managed to free herself and fly to Artemis.

"I'm sick and tired of annoying skibidi toilets like you" tri-titan said and as soon as the magnet skibidi looked away  from tri-titan it was met with a roar that distorted it's vision and it was shot by tri-titans Dual shoulder Laser Cannons obliterating it as soon as it touched the magnet skibidi toilet.

Athena gives a thumbs up at the tri-titan,  tri-titan just nods at her before reaching his claw finger down at Athena, she grabs it and hugs it's.

Athena let go of tri-titan's finger and tri-titan takes off back into the sky flying to a different part of the city after titan clockman.