chapter 4

~tri-titan(Zeus)~

As me and Chrono aka titan clockman enter a different part of the city we started fighting skibidi toilets.

A helicopter toilet came up behind and started shooting my head and making sure to keep distance away from my hands but it was shot by chrono gun.

I turned around to see the helicopter toilet and waited for it to and it didn't, I noticed it had glowing yellow eyes.

I turned to Chrono pointed to his gun I nodded and crushed the helicopter skibidi in my hands

"You know, you and my sister ananke would be a good couple" After I said that Chrono turned to me surprised about what I said.

suddenly a Buzzsaw toilet flew up next to us, raising his buzzsaws to show that he is challenging us.

Kind of crazy though, he is going up against two Titans, literally one of us could handle it so why challenge two, not to mention that one of them can stop time and the other is a giant alien beast.

I got into my battle stance and activated my swords, while chrono charged up her gun and shot a yellow projectile at the buzzsaw, making the buzzsaw toilet freeze in time.

he then used some magic of some sort to make his time canon to glow green and then shot a green projectile at the frozen Buzzsaw toilet.

The buzzsaw toilet, like the helicopter toilet, just stood there with eyes glowing green, but this time he did something different.

Two UFO toilets teleported right in front of us unaware of the buzzsaw skibidi toilet current state, while they looked at us charging their guns, the buzzsaw toilet raised one of his saw arms and sliced one of the UFO toilets down, killing it.

The other UFO toilet turned around quickly, confused about what just happened, but was too sawed down.

After the buzzsaw had done its job, I nodded to Chrono as a thank you, and also for permission.

He nodded his head and waved his hand off, telling me to go ahead.

So I walked over to the buzzsaw toilet, and grabbed its head, crushed its head in a millisecond.

I turned around to Chronk and he made his signature loud clock sound.

But while he was, he was abruptly shot by something.

He turned around and looked behind him, me doing the same by walking next to Chrono, and we saw the Titan Scientist toilet, he had teleported to us and shot chrono with his side eye cannon But suddenly, Gman also appeared, he was damaged but ready to fight by Titan Scientist's side.

Me and Chrono got in our stances, ready to 2V2 them.