chapter 1

(3rd person pov)

We see a group of 6 cameraman and they are with two large speakerman walking around the city looking for survivors just then the group is attacked by 4 large skibidi toilets and 7 small ones the skibidi kill one large speakerman and kill four cameraman

Cameraman#397: "oh god oh God no please no" as one of surviving cameraman crawls backwards as the skibidi's rip off the other surviving cameraman head and kill the last large speakerman.

Just as the skibidi's were about to kill the cameraman they'd stopped for unknown reason and started to shacking in fear this confused the cameraman then he'd notice the sky it began to turn red.

*Hq did it they was able to contact him to come and help over here now we have new allies to join the battle against these toilet. hq finally got over here he's finally back The . . . Tri-titan* The cameraman#397 thought as he saw two people that looks like the Tri-titan fire at the at the remaining skibidi toilets.

As they stay in the air then they start flying down to the cameraman and they pick him up and fly over to a quinjet to which had two injured cameraman, one injured speakerman, injured big speakerman missing his arm and a injured big cameraman with a rocket launcher.

(Tri-titan pov)

I'm finally here to help the alliance win this never ending war even though I'm just repaying the alliance for saving me and my brother and sister from dieing but now it's time to deal with these damn skibidi's.

I noticed a big skibidi frozen in place on a building so grabbed it and through it at one a flying skibidi that I noticed flying towards me.

And I am really pissed about *titan camerawoman my camerawoman was infected with a damn parasite I will end THAT thing life once I get my hands on it and destroy it like every goddamn skibidi toilet in my way or In my path to end this war once and for all and don't forget about emperor your next.* I thought as anger started to over come me but I started hearing a weird static noise slowly becoming a voice.

#tri-titan TrI-TiTaN TRI-TITAN are you there over# I snap out of my murderous thoughts and shake my head and activate my comms.

#Sorry about that Ms.computer woman I was in my murderous thoughts again (sighs)# I said through my comms to the second in command of the computer race who out of every alliance member became my favorite member.

I mean titan camerawoman is my favorite titan and the tri-soldiers are my favorite pair of little soldiers.

As I snap out of my thoughts I noticed I was surrounded by big flying skibidi's pointing they're weapons at so send out 6 drones and we start destroying the flying skibidi toilet around me.

~Time Skip brought to by chibi (true form) tri-titan cuddling with chibi titan camerawoman~

After an hour of destroying skibidi toilets I send my drones back into my little compartment in my jetpack that was meant for them and take into the sky and fly away with hyper speed.

at the alliance headquarters

"It looks like everything is handle out there" Said a woman with a robotic voice that has a core like the other elite Computermen. She has a long monitor like Elite Computerman, but slightly older.

QHer futuristic emoticon has eyelashes for the eyes. Like Elite Computerman, she is capable of speech and has a female, robotic voice. She has small spikes protruding from her shoulders and a belt on her right arm.

"(Scoff) That's great now that we have that beast and it's siblings running around "helping" us win this stupid war we should have just ended them right when they were so weakend" scoffed a man that is one of the three elite computermen race along...

"(Scoff) That's great now that we have that beast and it's siblings running around "helping" us win this stupid war we should have just ended them right when they were so weakend" scoffed a man that is one of the three elite computermen race along with Big Computerman and Computerwoman. He has a blue monitor for a head with a futuristic smiling emoticon.

He wears a camo outfit and has a blue core at his chest. He is one of the few characters capable of speech. He is capable of "downloading" various functions and has some of the most advanced technology.

 He is capable of "downloading" various functions and has some of the most advanced technology

To be continued