Valentine special (a/n: smut)

~no one pov~

Tri-titan crash lands into the ground with his lens pink and he slowly begins to walk out of the crater and towards the entrance of the alliance headquarter.

Tri-titan slowly started to shrink and become a human that has black and white hair.

(Tri-titan/Zeus)

his breath thickens as he walk to his bedroom that he share's with his girlfriend/mate titan camerawoman.

As he slams opens the bedroom scaring a girl with light blue hair and eyes, the girl was on a bed in thought.

(Titan camerawoman/cami)

"Omg Zeus are you okay" the light blue haired girl or should I say titan camerawoman asked tri-titan who is laying on their shared bed.

"|Groans| C-cami I-I'm in h-heat and y-your the o-only o-one who c-can h-help me relieve i-it" zeus says while trying his best  to speak while trying his best to calm his instincts that are telling to ravage his mate.

"O-ok I'll help you zeus" cami studders out with a blush across her face as she helps zeus sit on the bed

Cami slowly begins to unzip Zeus's pants that had a bulge coming from the center of the pants, as she pulls down her boyfriend/mate pants she felt a shiver go down her spine as looks at Zeus's 9 inch member  that's right in her face.

*I can do this a-all I have to is suck him off until he cums.* Cami thought as she opens her mouth and started sucking the tip of Zeus's member causing zeus to moan.

*She feels so good* Zeus thought as he grabbed some of cami's hair and forcing her to do a blowjob causing her to moan, but her voice was muffled by zeus member.

~cami pov~

I feel Zeus's hand let go of my hair and just as I was about to pull out, I felt something warm go down my throat.

Once it all stopped I pulled out and gasped then I nuzzled Zeus and he returned it by nuzzling me, I feel Zeus grab me and pull me into bed with him.

"elbissop sa gnitseretni thgin siht ekam  s'tel won ,hcum os ouy evol I" I heard zeus say in reverse though I'm not surprised that he speaks in reverse.

~no one pov~

Zeus gave out a soft laugh and buried his face into cami's neck, planting kisses onto it as she coiled her arms around him.

She closed her eyes slowly, digging her nails into Zeus's back as he slowly slid his hands onto her arms, which then slid down to her hips. He tugged on the bottom of her pants, pulling it down and throwing it onto the floor to reveal light blue panties and a bra.

He felt cami turn warm when he placed his hands on her thighs, and her cheeks were more pink than ever.

"You will lose your virginity, cami..." Zeus mumbled into her ear as he slid his fingers under her bra strap. "Do you want me to take that away fro-"

Cami simply ignored Zeus's words as she ripped off her bra and slid off her panties, throwing them to the ground as well next to her dress. "Take me," She pleaded.