who's the best titan and mini titan

~3rd person pov~

Tri-titan can be seen walking to a table with the tri-soldier (Athena and Artemis)on his shoulders looking at the 4 other titans.

As the tri-titan sites in a chair a cross titan camerawoman and plunger cameraman (instead of titan cameraman) the tri-titan puts his hand next his shoulders letting Athena and Artemis to hop on then the Tri-titan puts his hand on the table and stares at the other titans.

"Ok we're here to figure out who is the best titan and mini titan here" titan camerawoman says while looking at the other titans.

"Oblivious I'm the best titan because look at me I'm faster than you all and better than you all" as soon as titan drill woman said all the titans got into a argument.

"No I'm faster with my Hypersonic Acceleration and didn't I easily defeat you when I was in my true form even though you were upgraded and bigger, I was still able to slap you sending you flying" tri-titan said while white energy surrounded him and he transformed into his true form as glared at the small titan.

As the the titans were arguing the mini titans that were Athena, Artemis, plunger cameraman, dark speaker, drill woman and chief clockman.

"(Fake cough) while our titans seem to be arguing about which one is the best titan  we are all here to find out who's the best mini titan because we been told how we sometimes act like (side glance Artemis and Athena) our titans" chief clockman announced to the 5 looking at him just as titan camerawoman fist was about to slam on the big table that the mini titans where sitting on with chairs and a table and they started talking before arguing like they're titans.

As titan camerawoman fist was about to slam onto the table only to be stopped by titan clockwoman who was looking at everyone and drinking tea and staring at tri-titan confused.

"Um tri-titan the last time I saw you were unleashed and now you're all red and-" titan clockman was cut off when tri-titan unleashed his sword that's on his wrists and pointed right at titan clockwoman face.

"I fucking dare you to finish that damn sentence you overgrown clock" tri-titan says as he was about to bring his sword closer to titan clockman face only to be stop by his lovely girlfriend Titan camerawoman.

Titan camerawoman grabs both of tri-titan arms and deactivated his swords and tri-titan started growling because he's angry so titan camerawoman does one thing and she grabbed him pulled him into a kiss {touching foreheads means a kiss for the alliance} tri-titan frozed in surprise and falls to the ground (insert metal pipe sound) while blushing madly.

"I think we all are the best titan in different ways" said Artemis who was watching everyone fight and he was watching them fight and plunger cameraman was watching with him.

"Even though we have different abilities and weapons we are all strong together as a team" plunger cameraman and titan camerawoman says at the same time get everyone to agree with them.

~Time skip~

As everyone started leaving except for titan camerawoman and tri-titan who's finally getting up off the ground, the tri-soldiers flew up and landed on tri-titan shoulders and titan camerawoman who justed placed plunger cameraman gently on her shoulder.

Tri-titan walks up behind her and wrap his arm around her waist "you know I will always love you right?" tri-titan says while turning titan camerawoman head to look at him.

"yeah and you know I always love you too." titan camerawoman says while looking at tri-titan then they kiss.

Tri-titan remove his hands from around titan camerawoman waist and they fly right back to the alliance headquarters.