tonokotaro 💙 - "i love you forever"

-akito's pov-

Akito walked into weekend garage and noticed a familiar face.
"Tono, fancy seeing you here." Akito said and walked up to him. "hey, akito.." He replied, not daring to look up to him, he seems flustered though, why? "ya alright?" I ask with pity.

"agh, don't pity me.. I'm just lost in thought.. would you make fun of me if I was..." If he was what? I couldn't hear what he blurted out in the end. "sorry? Can you repeat that?"
"I'm gay..?" I see. "Okay, so you're a gay freak" he chuckled softly.

"how dare you! I'm not a gay.. freak.. I don't like men..!" He said in denial. "yea, I was joking, ion give one fucks if you were gay"
"Oh, thx I guess??"
"Np, who catched your eye, Arata?"
"Ehm-" his voice got caught off and he turns into a deep red. "mi.... ta..." He mumbled. "HIM??? YOU LIKE MITA???" I yelled, basically the whole cafe most likely heard that.
"NOT SO LOUD IDIOT!" He belted back to me. "Ah, sorry, not really tho"

"Arata?" Another voice perked behind Tono, oh, he's definitely dead.
"..." His breath gets heavier as he sweated, I could tell from his breathing pattern. We both look behind each other and see a flushed Kotaro. "AH- hello.... Mita....." The two looks like their probably about to have their moment, I was about to go outside and go hang out with toya or something since these lovebirds might start dating but wait, where'd they go??? I was probably lost in thought.

-Kotaro's pov-

Arata suddenly dragged me outside and put both his hands on my shoulder, of course I heard what akito said, but I never actually knew he liked me... man. If only I knew sooner I probably already would've touched his silky lips-

"mita, do you love me?"
"Uh... Emm... Erm... Err... Umm...? well, you see..." I say awkwardly and sweat.
The atmosphere was unsettling and intense, he wanted to give me a response already
.
"Mita, do you love me?" He repeated in a louder tone, I couldn't respond to it because of how embarrassing this whole situation here was and suddenly he kissed me on the lips.
The feeling of His lips pressed on mine feels amazing, he bit my bottom lip as a way for his tongue to enter my mouth and I quickly allowed him.

His tongue explored my whole mouth and I kept making small muffled moans but I held them in because we were in public, his hands suddenly travelled from my waist to my thigh and he thrusted it softly. "aguh~" I moan slowly. We break the kiss and he looks at me with a pleasured smirk and I just stood there, being more redder than a tomato and looking embarrassed as ever and hugged him, he cupped my chin as we embrace into the intimate touch. "We can continue this later.." I say.

"Mphm... I.. I love you, okay?" He told me, "I promise to always love you, okay?"

"I love you too.." I replied softly. "I love you forever." We embrace slowly, his body temperature was warm and I loved it, I loved everything about him.

----
Creator's note:
AAAA ARAKOTARO>>>>

Word amount: 541