On The Move

Midoriya and a tall young man with beady blue eyes walk into a room. Sitting across the two, is All Might.

???: Sorry, I got a little excted when I heard you wanted to talk to me, All Might.

Midoriya: Um, I don't really understand what's going on...

???: What a coincidence, right? Me neither.

All Might: Young Togata is currently doing his work study under Nighteye.

Midoriya: Is that true, Togata?!

Togata: Yup! I've been with him for a year now!

Midoriya: Then, when you graduate, you're pretty much guaranteed to be a sidekick, huh?

Togata: As long as Sir doesn't change his mind, right?

Midoriya: That's so cool!

All Might: Getting straight to the point, do you think Young Midoriya can work under Nighteye, Young Togata?

Togata: I see, so this is what you called me out to talk about, right? You want me to introduce Midoriya to Sir!

All Might: Yeah...

Togata: But why use me as the middleman? Sir would be really happy if you talked to him directly. He's always watching videos of you when he has time.

All Might: Honestly, I can't really face him right now...Because in the end, I ended up exactly as he warned...

Both Togata and Midoriya exchange worried glances. Elsewhere, Asui and Uraraka are sitting in their dorm room, surrounded by textbooks and notebooks.

Asui: I've been searching all day, but it seems like every agency I contact is either full or not interested.

Uraraka: Yeah, it's frustrating. I was really hoping to get some hands-on experience as soon as possible.

Nejire had been flying around and looking around. Their voices catch her attention and she flies by their window.

Nejire: Boo!

Asui and Uraraka jump in surprise, their eyes wide as they look up to see Nejire floating

Asui: Nejire! What brings you here?

Nejire: Hey, sorry to interrupt! I just wanted to let you two know that someone's taken an interest in you for a work study program.

Asui and Uraraka's eyes widen in surprise and excitement.

Uraraka: Really? That's amazing! Who is it?

Nejire: Oh, I can't say just yet. It's a bit of a surprise, but trust me, you'll be thrilled when you find out!

Asui: Thank you so much for letting us know, Nejire! We really appreciate it.

Uraraka: Yeah, this is incredible news! We'll be sure to give it our all.

Nejire: I'll keep you updated as soon as I know more!

With a cheerful wave, Nejire heads off, leaving Asui and Uraraka buzzing with excitement.

Asui: I can't believe it! Maybe our luck is finally changing.

Uraraka: Yeah, let's make the most of this opportunity!

In another part of UA, Kirishima is in the gym, working up a sweat. Suddenly, Tamaki enters the gym, he hesitantly approaches Kirishima.

Tamaki: Hey, uh... Kirishima.