Into the Void

3rd Person POV
News Anchor: A devastating explosion has torn through the heart of the city, leaving chaos in its wake. The missing boy, Takechi Ryukin, son of  boxing champion Osamu Ryukin, is presumed to be the victim. As the city grapples with this tragedy, heroes and citizens alike are on edge, awaiting answers in the midst of the smoke and rubble.

The reaction to the news has everyone shaken up.

Midoriya, shock etched across his face: gulps, eyes wide. Iida, a moment of disbelief: visibly shaken, expression tight. Uraraka, phone slipping from her grasp: stares at the screen, speechless. Bakugo's Mother, eyes widened with concern: grips the edge of the table, worry etched on her face. Midoriya's Mother, hands trembling: clasps her heart, eyes filled with sorrow.

With the Midoriyas

Midoriya, shock etched across his face, voice trembling: No... Ryu-chan! He can't be... I can't believe this. He was just... I can't lose him!

Midoriya, tears welling up, his voice breaking, looking at his mother: Mom, Ryu-chan... he's gone! What if... what if we can't do anything? What if we're too late?

Midoriya's Mother, frustration and self-blame in her eyes: Izuku, I should have done more for Ryukin. I still believe he's alive, but I let him down. I failed as a parent. I should have stepped in, done something to keep him from this path. I'm so sorry.

Elsehwhere
Ryukin's agonized screams echo in the Hassaikai compound as each member inflicts their own form of cruelty. Kendo Rappa, activating his quirk with a grin

Rappa: Time to add my own touch.

Rappa, relentless and brutal, pounds into Ryukin's body with his quirk-enhanced strikes, each blow sending shockwaves of pain through him. Hekiji Tenga, cruelly restraining Ryukin with his quirk. Soramitsu Tabe, using his quirk to magnify the suffering. Deidoro Sakaki, amplifying the torment with his quirk. Ryukin, unable to endure in silence, cries out in agony as the combined force of their quirks inflicts unbearable pain upon him. The Hassaikai compound echoes with the harrowing sounds of his suffering.Overhaul, a commanding presence, enters the room with Mimic and Chronostasis flanking him.

Overhaul: That's enough.

Kendo Rappa, reluctantly ending the assault: Boss, we were just having some fun with the kid.

Overhaul, unfazed: Fun has its place, but we need Ryukin alive. Release him.

Hekiji and Soramitsu reluctantly release their quirks, allowing Ryukin to slump to the ground, battered and in pain. Overhaul, a commanding presence, directs the Eight Bullets to bring Ryukin's battered body before him. Laid out and barely conscious, Ryukin's pain-filled groans echo in the room.

Overhaul, with an unsettling calmness, injects Ryukin with the drug

Overhaul: Consider this a rebirth, Ryukin. A chance to shed your weakness and become something greater.

As the drug courses through Ryukin's veins, his body convulses with violent muscle spasms, and agonized screams escape him.

Ryukin, fueled by the injected substances, manages to sit up weakly, but before he can fully react, Kendo Rappa swiftly shuts him down with a forceful blow.

Rappa: Stay down, kid. Boss doesn't like interruptions.

Overhaul: Control yourself, Rappa. He needs to be conscious for what comes next.

Ryukin, groaning in pain, tries to gather himself.

Overhaul, addressing Ryukin's battered form: Your training will begin soon. Your body will be molded into perfection. Osamu Ryukin's weakness will not define you. You will be a weapon, a symbol of my vision for a new world