The Dagger Wielding Vampire

Society had undergone a metamorphosis. Ryukin now under the code name Null, stepped into the night, a world that had evolved in his absence.  The aftermath of Stain's arrest hung in the air, All Might's retirement echoed through the streets, and the fiery presence of Endeavor had reached the pinnacle of hero society. One detail that also surprised Null was the fact that the absence of All for One had been widely known. He looked at the buildings and broadcastings. They all replayed the scene of a battle. The Symbol of Peace had been towering over the Dark Emperor with a fist raised to the sky. As Null's gloved fingers grazed the concealed earpiece, a silent channel opened to Overhaul.

Overhaul: Speak.

Null: Master, I need confirmation. Stain's arrest, All Might's retirement, Endeavor as the new number 1 hero, and the absence of All for One – are these the current circumstances?

Overhaul's voice, still edged with impatience, responded.
Overhaul: Are you alone, Null? Find a secure place before proceeding.

Ryukin, finding a secluded spot, responded.
Null: I'm alone, master.

Overhaul: Yes, those are accurate. Don't concern yourself with Stain; he was a special asset, not our primary focus.

Ryukin was about to continue his search until his master continued.

Overhaul: Be vigilant. There's an individual with striking features. Slender frame, disarming appearance. Their quirk allows them to mimic others. Keep an eye out for anyone matching this description, as appearances can be deceiving.

Null: Understood, Master.

As Ryukin traversed the city, a discreet ping alerted him to a new destination, orchestrated by Chronostasis. His ese piece began to vibrate and he tapped in.

Chronostasis: Null, your destination is set. Proceed to coordinates 34.056° N, 118.242° W.

Null: Anything specific, I should know about?

Chronostasis: Your target is within an abandoned warehouse nearby. Exercise caution, and await further details upon arrival.

Ryukin continued to trek across the rooftops as Chronostasis continued.

Chronostasis: Null, this is a scouting mission. Exercise extreme restraint – no killing, no unnecessary attention. Your role is to gather information. Understood?

Null: I understand Lieutenant.

Ryukin made his way to the coordinates that had been sent to him. He finally arrived to an abandoned warehouse, the building had been deteriorated and had a foul odor to it. He had slipped into the abandoned warehouse. The creaking door echoed in the desolate space. The darkness inside made it hard to see. Only slivers of moonlight managed to penetrate through the shattered windows, providing subtle illumination. Null, exploring the warehouse, traced his gloved fingers along dusty crates and forgotten machinery. The dim light revealed ominous stains on the floor.

Null: Chronostasis, I've found something. Blood trails leading to... a body. It looks recent.

Chronostasis: Focus on gathering any information you can. Overhaul will want answers. Don't worry about the bodies.

Ryukin persisted in his search until the distant sound of footsteps echoed. The door to warehouse opened and a shadow emerged. Ryukin has taken cover above and watched. A man entered, but Ryukin noticed that his body was falling apart. Grey sludges had begun to fall from the man's body. The sludge fell of the man's head and revealed a woman's head. She had to be only a child and had ash-blonde hair. Ryukin as quiet as he could, alerted Chronostasis.