Street Justice and Street Punishments

3rd Person POV

Today was the day. Ryukin readied himself and made his way to the streets. He laid low by trying to blend in with the passerby's. After a while he saw a man enter a jewelry store and followed. He peaked inside to see the man threaten the clerk and readied himself. Ryukin's heart raced as he stumbled When confronted by the unsuspecting thief, panic set in.

The thief, startled by Ryukin's sudden appearance, squinted in the dim light.

Thief: Who the hell are you, kid?

Ryukin stayed silent, he could feel the sweat beginning to fall down his neck.

Thief: You're in way over your head, brat. Better scram before you regret it.

Ryukin shot back with a gritty grin, masking his nerves.

Ryukin: Im not here to play games. Step away and I'll let you go.

The thief, pulled a knife out and lunged at Ryukin. Quick reflexes allowed Ryukin to evade some blows, but he wasn't unscathed. A couple of slashes left him wounded, gritting his teeth in pain.Fuelled by adrenaline, Ryukin retaliated with fierce determination. Their struggle intensified, but in the end, he emerged victorious. He could feel his heart race as he ran out of the store leaving the man unconscious.

The next day, Ryukin met with Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya.

Midoriya: Hey, Ryukin! You got some bruises there.

Ryukin, evading the question, chuckled
Ryukin: Just a little roughhousing. You know how it is.

Midoriya, still curious but not pressing, nodded.

Midoriya:Fair enough. Just be careful out there.

Iida: You're really dedicated to your training, Ryukin.

Uraraka: Totally! So, what's everyone up to today? Got any exciting plans?

Midoriya: The UA Sports Festival is coming up soon!

Iida: Indeed! It's a great opportunity to showcase our abilities and possibly catch the attention of pro heroes!

Uraraka: I'm looking forward to it! It's always so intense and thrilling.

Ryukin listened in silence, internalizing his unspoken desire to be a part of it.

Midoriya: So, Ryukin, what are your thoughts on the Sports Festival?

Ryukin snapped back to reality, offering a supportive smile.

Ryukin: I think it's a big deal. Good chance for you all to shine.

Iida: Is everything okay, Ryukin? You seem a bit off.

Ryukin quickly deflected
Ryukin: Nah, just zoning out. Good luck to you all. I'll be rooting for you.

They all continued walking until Ryukin stopped.
Ryukin: Uh, got an urgent thing, guys. Gotta run.

Midoriya looked puzzled
Midoriya: What happened?