Beginnings

It's a normal day in Japan. The sun is out shining over the city, people are swarming the streets in the masses. David was walking to school that day. He was carrying a duffel bag and was suddenly caught off guard by a sudden commotion.

Random Man: A villain attack?
Random Man 2: Yeah, shame with a quirk like that and a petty thief.

A black haired teenager watched as the heroes swooped in like Death Arms, Backdraft and Kamui Woods to try and stop the giant. Everyone cheered for the heroes and had a smile all plastered on their faces. One person in the crowd was really amazed. A green haired boy who kept on muttering every time a hero would make a move. The black haired teen noticed that he was writing in a notebook as well as mumbling. He began to smile and called out.

???: Midoriya-san!

The boy broke out of his ramblings and looked up and yelled back

Midoriya: Ryu-chan!

The two are standing side by side while watching all of the action unfold.

Ryukin: Can you believe it, one day we'll be off to the big leagues.

Midoriya: It's so unbelievable, we'll finally be able to become pro-heroes.

???: CANYON CANNON!

Both Midoriya and Ryukin watched as a a giant woman out of the blue proceeds to drop kick the giant villain. Her costume appears to be a skintight bodysuit, with the set colors being purple and pale around the body's area alongside with orange stripes between the side areas of her gloves and leggings' cuffs, she also wore an domino mask with horns around it. It was upcoming hero Mt. Lady. Out of the blue multiple people pulled out cameras and started to take photos of her.

Mt. Lady: Piece of cake for the world's next hottest hero. Hi there, I'm Mt. Lady.

Midoriya takes out his notebook again and starts to mumble to himself once more.

Midoriya: So her quirk is gigantification, she has the look and attitude to be in the spotlight. Her quirk is really showy...

Ryukin looked at the screens that were showing the highlights and noticed the time. He quickly taps on Midoriya's shoulder.

Ryukin: OI, MIDORIYA-SAN, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT BOOK WE NEED TO GO ASAP!!

Ryukin points to the screen to show the time, Midoriya's eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets. The two ran across town and after a while finally made to Aldera Junior High. It wasn't the biggest school, but it had it's cozy feeling. Today in class was a dull moment. Everyone was spaced out. Except of Midoriya and Ryukin. Midoriya was looking over his hero notes while Ryukin was in looking through a sports analog.

TEACHER: So... as third-year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests. But... Why bother? I know you all want to go to the Hero Track!

Everyone cheered as they showed off their quirks. One student began to speak. He had spiky, sandy blonde hair with choppy bangs and sharp and bright red eyes. This was Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo: Hey, teach...Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister.

Students: HEY! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US, KATSUKI??!

Teacher: Huh, you've got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into U.A. High.