Torture me.

continuing the smut

continuing the smut ..
This whole chap is only abt smut.

TW: smut
Toms Pov:

Goddamn nirvana.
Dropping my chin, i trace the curve of her thrumming neck with my lips, then bite down right over her pulse like a man possessed. Her fear tastes so much better than I imagined. She inhales sharply, and I slide my mouth up her ear, enamored by the way she shivers beneath me. "I will chase away your demons, Ziara, and they will run and hide because I'm fucking scarier." I thrust inside her deeply to emphasize my point, earning a sharp gasp. Her hands slaps down on my hip, sliding back until her claws dig into my hips.

"Tom.." She whispers, arching her back and grinding into me. Biting back another moan, I lift her leg and hook my arm beneath her knee, keeping my thrust short and hard hitting that sweet spot inside of her that makes her pussy weep, Ziara's eyes roll, sleep addled moans filling the room and inside my chest, spurring me to fuck her harder and faster.

I anchor her leg higher by sliding my hand up to her troath and squeezing thightly, eliciting higher-pitched moans with the new angle. I clench my teeth, overcome with a rainfall of emotions.rage.love.need. Obsession.
As they swell amd magnify, my hand ascend up her neck to the underside of her jaw. "Look at me while I ruin you, Ziara." Grip harsh, I jerk her head towards mine, capturing her dark, wide caramel pools with my own.

"You will always be mine," I growl. "Even in your fucking nightmares." A cry rolls past her lips, but she doesn't shy away. No, she meets each and every one of my thrust with a force of her own.

Pleasure races down my spine, gathering at the base and nearly blinding me with ecstasy. "Oh my God, Tom, please" she pleads breathlessly. Releasing her jaw, I slide hand down the planes of her stomach to her drenched pussy, the tips of my fingers teasing her clit. "You pray so pretty, little mouse" I murmur, "but I want to hear you screaming for mercy." I pull out of her, my dick protesting loudly, and it's only painful to roll away from her to dig trough the night. "What are you doing?" She groans, and I just know her pussy is clenching, searching for me. Grabbing what I need, I tuck her back into my arms. Her chin rests on her shoulders as she tries to figure out what I'm up to. She looks so fucking divine slathered in the moonlight, and it almost distracts me.

Uncapping the lube, I soak my dick in the liquid, gritting my teeth as I spread it down my length. Still reeling from the loss of her pussy, my hips thrust into my hand involuntarily like savage with no restraint. It's like I've always told her— I have no fucking control with her. "Tom," she draws out, alarm bells ringing in the tone of her voice. Before tossing the bottle over my shoulder, I squirt a generous dollop of lube on my fingers, then slide them down trough the crevice of her ass, she inhaled sharply as i coat her backside, and whimper as I plunge a finger inside, then another, stretching her and preparing her for what's to come.