Smart mouthed angel

Ziara Pov:

Ziara Pov:

I gasped out of frustration and my only solace was that I wasn't the only one suffering. Toms chest heaved with deep, ragged breaths, and his cock jutted straight up, so hard it looked painful. A blade of moon light sliced trough the windows into the library and cast a sharp shadow across his face,highlighting the stony set of his jaw and the blaze of lust in his eyes. his mouth curved as he pushed my legs further part, "look at you, your a fucking mess." I didn't have to see my self to know he was right. wetness slicked my thighs, and every brush of air against my bare pussy triggered another need shudder.

Tho i knew what to do to get it. "I'm not yours, never will be leave me alone dick jerk!" Despite my taunt , my core clenched at the sight before me. Broad shoulders, perfectly carved abs,muscle sculpted arms.. and long, thick cock that looked like it could wreck me with little effort.
Shoot. My mouth dried. He leaned forward and, without taking his eyes off mine, slowly wrapped one hand around my troath. He squeezed hard enough to cut breath for several beats before he loosened his grip. I gasped in a lung full of air, my head swimming from brief deprivation of oxygen. "One of these days." He said, "I'm not having the soft Little mouse. But the smart mouthed angel, that only I got to see." I didn't get the chance too respond before he slammed into me from behind with a vicious thrust. A scream rippled form my troath, at the tears sprang to my eyes, but my scream eventually faded into a string of mindless whimpers and squeals as he pounded into me.

"What was that?" Tom breath grazed my ears and cheek. "You always have much to say. Where are your words now, hm?"

"Go to hell." I panted smart mouthed angel. It was the only sentence I could manage before another sharp thrust scrambled my thoughts. His dark chuckle reverberated trough me. "Your my personal hell, mouse." He gave my hair a sharp thug. "And God help me, I don't want to fucking leave."

Before I could untangle the meaning behind his words, he flipped me around so that I was on my back. He kept his hand on my troath, pressing me onto the ground while he propped my leg on his shoulder. At this angle, he hit spots I didn't even know existed. My nails dug into his skin, part,y out of instincts and partly out of payback for his mindfuckery. Satisfaction bloomed on my lips at his pained hiss when I raked the, down his back. I'm retaliation, he fucked me even harder until our groans and the furious slap of our body's agianst eachother were only the sounds in the dark space. I deliberately clenched around him until Tom let out a low hiss. Sweat bead on his brow, tension lined his face and turned into grantine.

"Seems like I'm not the only one who wants to come."I taunted. Smartmouthedangel.
I clenched agian, and his hiss turned into a curse.
"I was going to take it easy on you mouse, but now.." he pressed harder agianst my troath until faint spots danced across my vision and the heat blazed hotter in my body. "Where doing it the hard way." His next thrust so savage i lost whatever breath I had left.

Nothing about what we where doing was sweet or sensual. No, we fucked like it was out catharsis, a purge of everything dark and ugly that festered over out times. But as good as it felt, my orgasm remained out of reach. Every time i grazed it, Tom would slow down, drawing session of furious, exquisite torture. "Tell me how much you need to come." He scraped his teeth agianst my neck and sucked hard. Tom reached between us and stroked m6 clit, sending another sharp burst of pleasure trough my body. "How much you need me to make you come."

"No," my refusal sounded weak to my own ears. I was to desperate for relief. It was only a matter of time before I caved, but I sure could put up a tight before I did..
"No?" Tom eased his thrust, and another scream of frustration welled my troath.

Stupid, sadistic, jerk.
"I hate you? I moaned. I rolled my lips, seeking the friction i needed to no avail.
"I'm counting on it." His eyes glittered down at me. "Use your words, little mouse, or well be here all night." Don't say it. He slid into me with a torturous slowness agian. I couldn't hold back my pathetic whimpers as he played with me, edging me over until I was about to lose my mind.
Dont say it, don't say it, don'tsayit—

"Please" I choked out the word.
"Please what?"
"Please let come.." The words faded into a moan as he increased his speed. "You can do

better than that." Swear gleamed on his skin and taut muscles corded his neck. Holding back tortured him as much as it did with me, but I couldn't take much satisfaction from that when inwas on the knifes edge of insanity. An electric spike of sensetation spread trough me when he hit that spot.
"Tom, please" I sobbed, not caring anymore. "I can't— I need— please" me saying his name must've snapped something inside him, cause he finally stopped teasing and started fucking me with full force agian. "You feel so fucking good." He growled "you love my cock wrecking that tight little pussy, don't you?"
"Yes." I gasped, "yes, god, please I'm going to..I'm.. oh god!. Oh fuck"

smart mouthed angel..

I screamed as the white-hot pleasure blazed trough me. My mind numbing pleasure in its wake. Tom kept fucking me, and another orgasm chased the first one,,followed my another. It rolled on, wringing me out until I was little more than a boneless heap on the library's floor. Tom came in me.. and I said fuck..

Smart mouthed angels, smart mouthed angel, smart mouthed.. smart mouthed..
Angel.

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note:
Ima make you laugh after some traumatic scenario's ⬇️😔

Authors note:Ima make you laugh after some traumatic scenario's ⬇️😔

😭👍 this is so not professional of me