STOP!

Ziara Pov:

Ziara Pov:

"WHAT?.." Nikola gasped out her head jerking  to me and back at the road. "Have you called the cops yet!?" She questioned in the same surprised voice but I know she's mad aswell..
"I mean, he was scary.. what if he'll do something?" Her face dropped into the 'really?" Face and she glanced at me, "why didn't you tell me earlier?! How long has this been going for!?" I look down and my hands fiddling with the white ruffled skirt picking at my pantyhose. "A month and 2 weeks I think" I mumble and her eyebrows raised "what a mother fu-" "it's fine!" I jerp out so she wouldn't finish that sentence she frowned. "Its Not, and you know it."
I sigh..

The car ride was silent. We eventually arrived and I feel a hand on mine.. "I know you feel scared, well figured it out tomorrow" she smiled heartwarmingly making me smile back softly. She squeezes my hand in reassurance and let go as we stepped out of the car our heels clacking as we made it to the clubs door, a whole table with guys turned to us and waved us over like they knew us? "Who are they?-" "Hi guys!" Nikola smiled and grab my hand slurring me to the table. "Hey Nikki. Who's this beautiful lady?" He smirked as her glanced at me. Nikola rolled her eyes with a smile "my bestfriend, Ziara." He nodded slowly. "Why don't you come sit her then Ziara?" I smile softly and nod sitting down beside the guy and Nikola.

"I'm Richard." The guy interdused and I smile "Ziara" I say softly making him lean back in his chair. "Ziara huh?" He raised his eyebrows, i nod pursing my lips and let my hands grip my skirt. Nikola glanced at me. "You okay?" She mouthed and I just shoot a smile reassuring that I was 'alright', i was.. but still felt uncomfy around men.. all the men start casually talking to eachother along with Nikola's voice, I hear a buzz coming from my phone and tense up from the vibaration agianst my thigh. I just smile akwardly as I feel glances and just open my phone.

Unknown: sneaking off with random men little mouse? If I catch there hands on you they'll end up in your mailbox by the morning.

My breath hitches. What..? I bite my bottom lip. Was he.. watching me right now..? My breath heaves and I look around trying to find the man even tho I didn't even see his face or saw him once. It was pointless too look around making me sigh in frustration. "Something wrong darling?" One of the guys leaned forward smirking. "N-no.." I smile and shake my head, the guy than placed his hand on my knee making me tense up. "You seem a bit tense?" Well yea I just got a text from a man that's probably sycophantic and treahten to cut so one's hand off. "I'm fine, really" I smile and nod. "Alright then.." he nodded and sat back straight agian his hand still lingering on my thigh..

Toms Pov:

Fuck this motherfucker. I clench my jaw tightly I could feel my bone cracking. How dare this bitch touch my little mouse? I let my cig fall on the floor and crush it with my feet glaring intensely at the man. A smirk thugs. "I warned you little mouse."

Unknown: one.

I smile and look up from my phone screen keeping my head to my phone. She stares at the text clueless making me chuckle..

Unknown: two..

Her eyes widend making me lick my lips as she realized and moves her knee away from the man's hand.

Unknown: good girl..

Ziara: dont call me that..

Unknown: tell me what to do agian. I fucking dare you.

I smirk seeing her bite her soft rosy lips.

Nikola pov:

I look at Ziara seeing her looking amused? No.. annoyed? Focused? Atleast carried away from the thing she sees on her phone. The guys start playing cards with eachother making me frown. "You guys are so stubborn at this" The guys just frown. "Stop it!" Sylon snaps, I roll my eyes crossing my arms under my breasts. "Underestimate me agian and I'll stick sam his dick down your troath." I threaten and smile sweetly 5 seconds after.

Ziara pov:

I narrow my eyes re-reading the texts and I feel my stomach getting warmer. I flinch at the sudden loss of focus and put my phone away. I look at Nikola who's currently death staring the men who told her to stop, So they kinda pissed her off.. I get surprised at how easily she could do that to men.

Most men would just look at you like you where insane and start bursting out of laughter..

"So." I hear Richard speak making me look at him.. "yep.." I nod slowly.. "do you have a boyfriend? Or husband by any chance?" He says curiously raising an eyebrow. "I don't.." I say softly and brace my waist a little and look back at him. How would I ever tell this man I do casually just have a stalker..?

"Interesting.." he smirks and leans back in the chair looking at me intensely, he takes a drink from the waiters plate casually as if it wasn't for the table infront of us, he sips on it looking at me with his frizzy eyes... i nod slowly and purse my lips together.. I hate it here.. I just want to go..
I sigh in frustration, quietly tho so Richard and his eyeing friends won't hear..
"So.. how old are you?" Richard asks, "seventeen.." I smile softly making him nod "you look younger.." I nod softly and purse my lips.. "yep.?" I smile uncomfy "you know your very pretty" he says while leaning forward and he places his hand back on my thigh. "T-thanks.." I smile kindly still very uncomfortable, I know he was aware but never said anything!? Disrespectful.

Oh no.. Nikola was drunk.. I can't drive!? Panic filled up my lungs as I see her giggling drunkly while i stay frozen. What if I crash?.. what if one of us dies.. I like my life..
Well.. do i?

Toms pov:

I clench my jaw together feeling the bones in my gums crack, I narrow my eyes dangerously at Richard. I made Kai hack into his phone. And god how many naked fucking girls he chained up, Is hideous. I take out my forth cigarette dragging on it while I watch them in anger, fury building in my eyes as he fucking moved his hand up my girl her thigh.
"Fucking go higher. I dare you." i groan lowly and clench my jaw harder feeling like every muscle tensed.
I take my gun out slowly, my grip on the on my cigarette thightens making the coal crumble onto the ground, I flick it away and raise my gun in the air before shooting.

I smirk seeing everyone's eyes widend looking around in fear, praying, panicking. Everyone starts standing up some people hiding and some people running out of the quickest exist. my smirk grew as Ziara slurs drunk Nikola out of the club, her fear.. soft and desperate. I laugh softly and get into the club, Richard starts running to the exist and I grab onto his hair in a tight grip making him clench his eyes shut and groan tumbling back, I keep my smirk and throw him on the ground by his hair so hard he passes out...

Ziara pov:

I breath heavily as i got Nikola into the passenger seat.. she wasn't heavy, definitely not.. but i was born with weak legs, well.. weak muscles, I sigh softly my legs shaking a bit, I walk into the car and turn it on reversing the car and drive.. I drive soft and slowly repeating some prayers so that we hopefully won't crash or something..

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note!

XOXO!💋💋💋

1341words🖤💋