caught him?

YALL I WAS JOKING I WANTED TO BE A PART OF THE 1ST APRIL SINCE IM LONELY (Yes I haven't checked words

(Yes I haven't checked words.)
Ziara pov:

I sigh scrolling through my phone, I had no motivation to do anything since yesterday. I was still gasped by the way I spoke, I never cursed like that before and honestly.. it felt relieving for a reason.. i sigh and roll out of bed adjusting my skirt before standing up, "ouch" I huff out rubbing my numb knees. "I hate my self.." I whine out under my breath and walk down stairs smilling as I see Zizzi, not something new but she still makes me happy every time.

I pick her up and put her down on the couch petting her head with a small smile, I kiss her head and reach out for the remote. I turn the tv on and walk to my grabbing a cute rose patterned bowl with popcorn.

I smile and put the snacks on the table turning off the lights. "I've been craving this" i sigh happily before crawling in my comfy spot comfortably and place Zizzi on my lap, "you to huh?" I smile at her meow and turn back to the 90s corny romance movie.

Toms pov:

"Don't be so low dude" Kai slaps my chest with the back of his hand, "fuck off, kai" I sneer lowly leaning back in my seat as I take a swig of my beer, feeling the mild fluid prickle down my troath dryly. Kai rolls his eyes, I bounce my knee up and down tracing unknown patterns around my knee. "Shit Tom." Kai nudges me and I drag my gaze up at his stare behind me and look behind myself, finally. Alexander fucking Josephs. "About time."

I grumble "call them," I order not even glancing at Kai, standing up I flip the cigarette pack open pulling one out before walking outside. Anger adrenaline flares up my veins when I see that brainless dick head, he had the fucked up brain simulation to even look at mine. Every fucking guy that even looked at her would have to for trough a fucking bullet trough thier heads. My hand twitched to my gun as I glance at him agian, I grab the cigarette lighting it up and take drag.

"Pfft." I sneer, Alexander smirks sitting sprawled out on the couch half naked woman kissing his neck while others roam thier hands around his body. I purse my lips in disgust and grab my gun slipping on my ear piece connecting with Kai.

"Almost there." Kai reassures, "I'm not here to waste time Kai" I grumble and roll the gun arousd my finger, "I want Alexander dead by tomorrow." I nod and walk back inside but trough the staffs only, "excuse me-" a worker cuts off the quiet room before I shoot them. I lean down grabbing the round ring full with keys and walk in agian the drunk sex of people lingering form the private strip rooms, I grab my blade and open the electrical box with the key and cut the wires, a click echos before the electricity goes off. "Lock the doors."  I order and quickly walk out of the corner shooting the security guards as the others pull up. My eyes jerks Alexander running off in the panicking crowd.

"Shit," I curse quickly walking trough the crowd, still no Fucking sight of Alexander. "Kai take the drugged woman in the bus with Melody," I order continuing to observe the crowd strictly. "Fuck me" I grumble and stroking around the crowd pushing people away.

"We lost em.." I heard Kai's voice, "he escaped trough the windows. "Fuckinghell." I open the staffs door walking out. "Track him down." I order. "How-" "Kai just fucking do" I take the earpiece out. I was pantient. For now.

Ziara's pov:

The movie dimly continues as the water droplets from outside tick agianst my window, it was actual calming and I felt myself almost falling asleep as Zizzi walks around the couch, it's kind of irritating for my ears as her little paws hot the couch every second and everywhere but it okay.. I was drowning in thoughts before my eyes flutter closed softly.

...

Crash

I gasp and sit up Zizzi jumping out of the couch immediately as she crawls under the couch flexing her back.. pressure of anxiety pushes down to the pits of my stomach, she never did that before.. I breath heavily trying to find some air as my breathing tubes where literally clenching from anxiety. I heard soft footsteps coming down.. was it Tom? No.. he'd never break my windows, he'd probably watch me or finding a way to miraculously spawn in my house without a trace, panic fills my troath and I stand up my legs already shaking as I hide into the tiny snacks room behind the boxes..

I heard thier footsteps wandering around, Zizzi please don't make a sound.. I bite my lower lip as I heard one of them whisper to the other, I'm definitely leaving here. I sneak from behind the boxed quietly, trying not to make a sound as I open the door. The air in my troath hitches. Alexander.. he was dressed in full black but I could still recognize his fingers and his hair that sticked out of the black mask as he was rummaging trough a box beside the kitchen counter.

I didn't see the other tho.. I crawl quietly to the stairs, I bite my lips anxiously.. your gonna. Make it Ziara.. why is he even in here.? I walk quietly up the stairs my breathing slowed down finding some hope for my breathing tubes and anxiety.  I sigh as I make it upstairs, I gaps as I pump into something.. someone.. i fall onto my butt and look up with wide eyes.. "Alexander! We got her." The man calls out and I shake my head shuffling awa6 with. My legs and hands before the man try's to pick me up.

I squirm. "Let me down!" I scream and push him so hard he hits the wall, since when could I..? I shake away form my thoughts I had more important stuff to set action mom and run downstairs but felt strop arms around my waist pulling me to his chest as I reached the hallway to escape them, "no please!." I squirm shaking my head but freeze as I felt a needle Stab into my leg.. "so difficult..." I heard him murmur making me go dizzy, my eyes weakening as I try go open them agian..

I couldn't take it any longer and pass out..

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note
I actually wanna make a kidnapping fanfic now..

-1126
🎀