Sensitivity

Checking words? Nah.

Ziara pov:

"you'd be okay with other people seeing me naked?" I ask tilt my head a little

" No. You want to know what id do? I would let them watch me claim you as mine and own every inch of your body. they would watch my cock fill every one of your holes and then watch you cry of because how hard you came. and then id fucking kill them. my cock would still be wet from your your cum as I sliced their troaths for even daring ate too look at what's mine." He roars in my ear, I even whimpered at how turned on I was by his voice..

toms pov:

"and when I do.." I whisper more lowly as I felt her body heat radiating blood straight up my cock, "ill make sure you won't be able to run away for week, cause your legs would go limp of how quiet you'll have to stay while I send you to fucking heaven." I nibble on her earlobe softly with a grin, "what would you do if I didn't stay quiet?" Her tone remains light, but the electricity in the air intensified until it seeped beneath my skin crackeld in my veins.

my smile turned into a more dangerous curve. "make a sound without my consent and find out." I gave her ten seconds to think before she squirms making me smack her against the book rack as few books falling onto the floor. it'd been twenty four hours, and I already craved her closeness like an addict hungering for his next hit.

I needed her.

"you need to work on saying the word, please. I promise it won't kill you" I smirk, I didn't believe in paradise , nor did I believe I could reach it even if it existed, but she smelled exactly like how I imagined paradise would smell. "can't promise something that's yet to be tested, little mouse." I squeeze her ass softly. killed 27 men who stared at her to have this moment alone. it was with it without thinking about it. the rhythms of her breaths shuttered. "your telling me you've never said the word please?"

"never needed to. people do what I want anyway" a chuckle vibrated in my chest at Ziara's adorable grumble. "I should've talked and made you say please before I stayed quite" she eyed me with curouisity. " ill do what ever you ask me, little mouse. anything." I od and smirk. "how did you even know I was in danger.?" she asks tilting her head slightly, "im a stalker. Im aware of those things, mouse." I nod.

Ziara pov:

"that's stupid, I hope you to jail." I snort at him, "you know what happeneds when you you talk big game with me, mouse?" he whispers lowly, "nothing.." I say anxiously and look down not to see his dark eye melting over me. "oh, little mouse. you'r about to find out how untrue that is." he said softly. He moves so fast I didn't get the chance to draw another breath, before yanked me against him and back toward the book rack and crushed his mouth against mine. and my whole world as I knew it shattered down into a million pieces.

shock glued my back to the rack. id suspected this would happen, that I would push Tom to his breaking point. I goaged him into it after all. But now that it was happening in the library, I couldn't think and escalate for a responds, no words, no movement, just utter disbelief and dark, disturbing heat that raced trough my veins like wild fire. My heart beat thundered with the force of galloping horses, and the pounding spread until I throbbed in every part if me. my head, my troath, the suddenly sensitive spot between my legs. Tom curled his hand around the back my neck, holding me captive while he plundered my mouth. he kissed the way I couldn't explain. Hard.Rough.Explosive.

i hated how much I loved it. I regained control of my limbs and raised my hand to push him away, but to my surprised, I placed my hands on his chest, I gathered a hand full of his black hoodie and pulled him closer making him groan. I wasn't gonna be the soft, sensitive Ziara he claims I am. I will prove him wrong.

a small moan escaped when Tom shifted his hips, "I can't get enough of you, can I?" his whisper ghosted over my lips, he tugged with force on my hair. tears sprang to my eyes at the flash of pain. the throbbing in my lower belly intensified, "I hate you.." I hissed. "I know fucking you is what you want, Ziara." he closed his teeth around my bottom lip and thugged hard enough to send another fission of pain and pleasure spiraling trough my body. "no need to beg for it, mouse." I glare at him, which was hard. I can't be so mean all of the sudden, but before I took the glare back, his mouth crushed against mine. hard, more desperate than our body language, our tongues dancing together while his hands roamed over every inch of my skin.

he groaned louder against my mouth, his fingers flew over each others clothes to remove them.

my top, his shirt, my skirt. his pants. it all fell on the library floor, in the library.. luckily this time of the day no people came to borrow or return any books.. "hands and fucking knees, little mouse." he demands hoarsely, my skin pebbled with goose bumps at his command, but instead obeying, I lifted my chin up in defiance

"make me.." the words barely left my mouth before he closed the distance between us two once again and twisted me around. he drove his knee into the back of mine, forcing me to the ground. I struggled half-heartedly, but I was no match for toms strength. one hand locked my wrists together behind my back in a steel grip while the other slipped between my legs and rubbed my swollen clit. the jolt of pleasure wrenched a half gasp, half moan from my troath. "your so fucking beautifull like this" he sighed in appreciation.

he pushed his fingers inside of me while keeping his thumb on my clit. I was so wet was scared I wouldn't feel friction if he was knuckles deep in me, but his fingers where so damn slick I already trembled. sensitive..

"you're fucking soaked, mouse." my hands curled into fists. I was already panting and whimpering, so turned on I could barely think straight, and we'd barely started. "look how much you love it, Ziara." he curled his finger and hit my most sensitive spot, eliciting another moan, before he slowly. his breathing hardened. "look at you face begging me to fuck you. to make you come all over my cock like you desprately crave." I moan with a soft whimper,"stop.." my nails dug into my palms. I let out a whingly moan as tom let out a soft laugh.

"good girl." he released my wrists fisting my hair, jerking my head back until his mouth hovered my ear. "no need to even fucking. beg." my responds die on my tongue when he trusts another finger inside me. in, out, in, out faster and faster until the tellate tingles of and orgasm gathered at the base of my spine. he reached out and pinched my nipple, and a full body shudder rolled trough me right as-

he yanked his hand away. no!

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note:
Robbed you💔

-1331words❣️