Chapter 2

A/N:

This chapter is just sort of a filler because I'm still working on the next chapter, so it's quite short. I promise to write a longer Chapter 3, and I'll make it funnier. :D

Please comment, vote, and follow! :*

Chapter 2

All eyes were on me as I walked along the hallways of Arnault Academy. If only I didn’t know better, I’d assume they found me attractive. But no, I knew very well that they’re staring because I’m fat. You’d think being in a place like this with the elite class, who insists on manners and etiquettes, would make your day a little less like hell. Guess what, they’re no different from the other classes of the society.

As usual, I ignored them. That’s all I ever did. Ignore the people who insulted me on a daily basis, and move on. Did that make me a loser?

 The bell rang indicating the start of first period, and the hallway cleared quickly.I had more or less five minutes to find my classroom which means I’d probably be late.

“Hey muffin top,” Someone whispered. I curiously looked to my left to see who it was. And saw that it was a guy with tousled blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was leaning in a very awkward pose against a water pipe beside the lockers. “Come over here,” He said, as he looked from side to side cautiously as if he’s afraid someone would see him.

I rolled my eyes at him, and started to walk again.

“Wait!” The guy whispered loudly, which actually beat the purpose of whispering. “I need your help,” He said.

I turned to face him. “What?”

The guy smiled sheepishly, and my tummy clenched slightly. “He’s cute,” My subconscious said.My eyes automatically scanned up and down his body. He was wearing a white V-neck shirt, a pair of dark pants, and a pair of black Converse high-cut. “Oh, he’s hot!” My subconscious screamed, probably drooling herself right now.

“Come over here,” The guy said again. He must have seen the cynical look on my face so he said, “Don’t worry, I don’t bite.”

I hesitantly came near the guy. “Closer,” He breathed. Oh my, he’s breath smelled divine. I moved closer until we’re face to face. “Look behind me,” He said.

I did what he told me and was shocked to see that his wrists were tied on the pipe. “What happened to you?” I asked.

“My girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend actually, tied me here because I broke up with her,” He said, his face slightly annoyed.

How was that possible? I mean, this guy is huge and he’s totally ripped. I assumed he was strong too.

“I’ll explain later,” He said. “Just untie me now, so we can both get to class already.”

I wondered if he was telling the truth. Well, whatever. I took out my Swiss pocket knife from my backpack, and the guy’s blue eyes widened, questioning me perhaps why I had a knife. I gave him a challenging glare, and he grinned in defeat. I started to cut the rope binding him to the pipe until his wrists were free.

The blonde guy inspected his wrists. They had red marks around it, probably from being tied to tight. He looked up at me and grinned boyishly. “Thanks, bacon,” He said.

I felt my blood pressure peak to a hundred forty over ninety. “I just helped you out, and you’re insulting me?” I yelled at him. I would have punched him straight in the face, if he hadn’t laughed oh so… calmingly? How did he do that?