Had to do it this way

"Can I go to sleep now?" I asked shaking Magnus awake.
I was on first watch which was the best possible scenario.
"Okay." Magnus said tiredly.
I laid down and decided to go to sleep.

The next morning:
I wake up to Elara screaming. I have no idea what time it is but it was bright out.
"Get them!!!" Elara screamed.
"WHO?" I popped up.
I saw 2 girls and a boy, they were in an alliance for sure.
Elara started chasing after the boy with a knife and I got a knife and threw it and one of the girls trying to help him. It hit her arm, she fell to the floor but it didn't kill her.
BOOM
Elara got the boy.
I ran to the girl and proceeded to finish her.
BOOM
The other  girl tried to run away but Magnus got to her fast.
BOOM
We killed their alliance.
What a way to wake up. I needed to eat something or drink something but we were running low on food.
"We need food." I said to Elara.
"I know i'm starving but we still have some water and snacks left but no meals." She replied.
I took a water and ate one of the snacks.
Then we saw a sponsor gift coming down. It was kind of rude we weren't getting more, we killed basically all of the arena.
"Eat up" - Sponsor
It was a whole trey of pancakes, sandwiches and other picky foods and more water.
"This is amazing! This is can last us awhile." Elara beamed.
We ate a lot of it and decided to save the rest. We were all starving but this made us feel so much better. We were 5 days in and I never wanted to be in District 2 so bad. I always wanted to get out but I didn't know I had it so good at home until I came here. I'm exhausted, starving all the time, and never more paranoid. I just keep thinking of my dad, how i'm doing this for him. For Mel, how I want to make her proud. I just need that in the back of my mind.
"Do you know how many people are left?" I asked. I seriously could not remeber or keep track.
"Let me think..18 are dead so there's 6 left." Magnus said.
"6" I sighed.
I didn't think that many people were gone. 5 more people have to die and 2 of them are my friends so I can walk out of here. I needed to pull myself together. I never intended on making friends I intended on winning, but it still hurts.
"I'm going to go look for more food and hunt. Can you two stay here to sharpen the weapons?" Magnus asked.
Elara and I agreed and soon Magnus left us alone.
"We have to kill him when he gets back." Elara whispered.
"What?" I asked.
"He's our biggest threat. We need him gone." Elara said sternly.
"listen. If it gets down to the final 3 I won't hurt you. We will go after Magnus together, how does that sound." I asked.
She looked at me and she had anger in her eyes.
"I thought we were friends?" She yelled.
"Of course we're friends what do you mean?"I asked nervously.
Seriously what does she mean?
"Nothing. Let's just get back to sharpening." Elara said.
What did I do? I know there's power in numbers, I said i'd be by her side when it's the final 3.

Hours later

When Magnus came back it was nothing but awkward. Elara and I didn't talk after  and Magnus came back with no food.
"Nothing out there?" I asked Magnus.
"No food but I saw the boy from 4. I tried chasing after him but I couldn't catch him, he was too fast." Magnus sighed.
"What! Where was he?" I asked.
"He was by the broken bridge, I couldn't outrun him." Magnus said.
"Shit we should have came with you." I sighed.
"It's okay just rest up Ayva and we'll look for him tomorrow. I will take first watch, i'm not tired." Magnus said.
"I'll take second." Elara said.
Suspicious.
"Okay thanks guys, we'll talk more in the morning." I said and went to bed.