《Pathetic》

Waking up half naked in San's bed, definitely felt weird. San and Jiu's divorce was finalized a few days ago and she moved out and into her sister's house that day, despite San's protest, wanting her to stay.

He didn't want to be alone, so I told him that I'd stay the night with him...it was just supposed to be one night...it was not one night...

I sat up in the bed and looked around the room as I yawned. San was gone. I got out of bed and put on my shorts before going to the bathroom and did my business before going to the kitchen.

I scratched the back of my head looking around the kitchen. I don't really know what to do, I've never been left alone in his house before, maybe I should just go home.

"Oh, you're awake!" San said smiling as he walked into the kitchen with takeout and kissed my cheek softly.

"I thought you had to work today," I said looking at him.

"I did," He said putting the food on the counter, "But I left, because I wanted to get us food."

"San, I don't like that you leave work for me," I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist.

"Baby, it's alright, I promise. It's not a big deal, I just want to spend time with you."

"Aww, I love you."

"God, I love you too, baby," He whispered before kissing me softly and I smiled against his lips before he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and I chuckled against his lips as he put down on the counter.

He pulled away from the kiss and put his face in the crook of my neck and I put my hand on the back of his head, playing with his hair.

"Sannie."

"Wooyoung, I missed you so much. I just want to hold you, forever," He whispered, making me smile a bit and I felt tears sting my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and held him like it'd be the last time.

"San, can we eat later? I just want you to hold me," I whispered as tears fell from my eyes and hummed, picking me up from the counter and carried me to the bedroom.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked after sitting me on the bed and put his hands on the sides of my face, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"Nothing. I just really missed you."

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere. Not anymore," He whispered, and I nodded before kissing him deeply.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hovered over me on the bed, not breaking the kiss and felt his hand go slowly up my shirt and I hummed against his lips before we pulled away from the kiss.

He laid between my legs and put his face in the crook of my neck before placing soft kisses on it.

"This is all I ever wanted," I whispered and he put his hand on the side of my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb as he continued kissing my neck.

"You're all I ever wanted, baby," He whispered against my skin and I smiled softly.

"I remember this one time in school, I saw you sitting alone in a empty classroom, sleeping on a few chairs. I walked into the classroom and stood beside you and put my hand on the side of your face...You looked so handsome and peaceful. I bent down and was about to kiss you, not really thinking about my actions. It was like my body reacted before my brain could, but just when my lips were about to touch yours, I heard someone coming down the hall and I got scared and ran."

"I know," He whispered, "I recognized your chocolate hazelnut cologne," He said looking at me with a small smile, "Baby, I really wanted you to kiss me. God, I was so ready for it."

"So...You were awake the whole time?"

"Mhm," He hummed before before kissing my jawline.

"Oh God, that's embarrassing!" I said putting my face in my hands and heard him chuckle before moving my hands and kissed me softly.

"Don't be embarrassed. I thought you were cute."

"I thought you were hot."

"I think you're sexy," He whispered leaning in.

"I think you're sexy," I whispered smirking before he kissed me softly and felt him smile against my lips.

"Baby, are you staying the night again tonight?" He asked looking at me as he played with the collar of my shirt.

"San, I really must go home tonight. I already took a few days off. I can't take anymore."

"Move in with me," He said making my eyes widen and I quickly shook my head.

"Are you crazy? Your ex wife just moved out! I'm not moving in with you. I already feel awkward just being here," I said looking at him, before moving to sit up.

"Wait, you're uncomfortable with me?" He asked sitting up straight.

"That's not what I said. I'm not uncomfortable with you. Just here."

"Woo, come on. Please? I don't want to be alone."

"No, I'm sorry. But you're welcome to come over whenever you want," I said getting off the bed.

"Wooyoung," He said making me look at him, "Don't leave me alone."

I sighed, biting my tongue as I looked at the floor. Don't leave him alone, like he left me alone? God, if I start laughing like a madman now, will he think that I'm crazy? Choi San, you're pathetic...

"San, I have to go," I whispered looking at him and saw tears in his eyes, making bite the inside of my cheek.

I don't know if I want to cry or scream at him, for saying stupid shit and crying because I won't live with him. Like does he know how ridiculous he sounds and looks?

I grabbed my bag and started to leave the room, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Baby, please? I'll do anything for you. Just stay with me."

"I can't stay, but as I said before, you're welcome to come over whenever...Just let me know first," I said calmly before looking at him and wiped one of his tears away with my thumb and lightly kissed him and left.

Sorry if makes me sound like a bad person, but I'm not about to feel bad for not moving in with a man who left me alone for two years...

(A/N hello!)