《Night After Night》

"I take it that things with your friend went well?" Jiu asked me when I walked through the front door.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her as I hung up my coat and took off my shoes.

"This is the fifth night that you didn't come home until morning. San, I'm not stupid."

I sighed sitting on the couch beside her and put my hand in hers.

"Alright, yes. Things went well, extremely well. He's actually taking me on a date, today."

"Oh really, so you didn't ask him out?" She asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk and I chuckled.

"I was going to, but I didn't get a chance before he asked me out."

"Well, I'm happy for you, Sannie," She said, making me smile and I nodded before kissing her cheek softly.

"Thanks...I'm going to go get ready. Do you need anything?" I asked looking at her and she shook her head, "Okay, I love you," I said standing up from the couch.

"I love you too. Oh San!" She said, making me look at her.

"Yeah?"

"The papers, they're on the kitchen counter."

"Papers?"

"The divorce papers. All you have to do is sign them."

I sighed, nodding before wrapping my arms around her shoulders from behind and she chuckled.

"I am sorry, Jiu."

"Don't be. Everything will be alright. You'll still be my best friend," She said, making me smile and I hummed before kissing her cheek softly making her laugh, "Go get dressed, dork."

"Yes dear."

~

Wooyoung's POV.

I sighed fixing my shirt one last time before I knocked on his door. A few minutes later a woman in a wheelchair answered it...his wife.

"You must be the one stealing my husband," She said, making my eyes widen and she chuckled, "Relax, I'm just kidding. Come in, he'll be out in a second. I'm Jiu."

"I'm Wooyoung. Uh, it's nice to meet you," I said walking inside and closed the door behind me.

"You too. Hey, do me a favor," She said turning her chair around to look at me.

"Sure, anything."

"Take good care of him for me. As his wife, I wasn't able to give him much...I couldn't. Don't tell him that I said anything, just promise me that you'll take care of him."

"I promise," I said smiling and she nodded smiling widely before San entered the room.

"Hey," San said wrapping his arm around my waist and leaned in to kiss me but I turned my face away from him.

It felt awkward kissing him in front of Jiu.

"Hi," I said softly and he smiled before looking at Jiu.

"I'll see you later. Is there anything that you need before I go?"

"No, my sister is coming over, so I'll be fine. Go have fun," She said smiling widely and he nodded before kissing her cheek.

"Okay, I love you."

"Yeah yeah, I love you too, now get out of here," She said, making him chuckle before we left.

San's POV.

I smiled holding Wooyoung's hand as we walked down the sidewalk.

"So, where are we going?" I asked looking at him.