《I Hate You》

"Jiu, what're you doing?" I asked walking into the kitchen and saw her standing out of her wheelchair, trying to reach something.

"Trying to make dinner," She said with a chuckle and I put my hands on her waist, to make sure she didn't fall.

"We're supposed to make dinner together," I said smiling at her as she leaned against me.

"San, I have to learn how to do things on my own, especially after our divorce."

"Not if we still live together. Jiu, I can still take care of you-"

"San, I...hang on," She said huffing and held onto the counter with one hand and put her other hand on my shoulder, turning around to face me, "Now, San...I'm not going to live with you. It will be weird and uncomfortable. I mean, what do you want me to do if you bring a girl home? And what do I do if I need you and you and some girl are...doing it?" She asked looking at me and I sighed.

"I'm not going to bring any girls home, you don't have to worry about that. I'm not interested in them."

"Who are you interested in then, hm" She asked leaning against the counter and raised an eyebrow and I looked away from her and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well..I'm not interested in any girls but..."

"But what?"

"I..Don't worry about it, it doesn't even matter anymore."

"It must matter if you are still thinking about them."

"But he doesn't think about me," I said looking at her and she nodded, putting her hand on the side of my face.

"Sannie, who is he?"

"He...He's my best friend from high school, his name is Wooyoung. We split ways when we went to college, but kept each other's numbers and stayed in touch until...I met you and I ignored all his texts and calls because I wanted to forget about my feelings for him and I wanted to focus on you, because I loved you."

"You were with him the other day, weren't you?"

"I was, but-"

"Yunho, called the night that you said that you were getting dinner with him. I didn't say anything or ask, because I wanted to hear it from you and...now I have."

"Jiu, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I'm not mad," She said smiling and sat in her wheelchair, "But, he loved you before, right?"

"I think so, but I don't really know. He just told me that he doesn't love me anymore."

"Is he dating someone?"

"I don't know."

"You didn't think to ask?"

"No, the only thing on my mind was that he was in front of me and all I wanted to do was hold him," I said looking at her and she nodded before turning in her chair.

"I think that you should talk to him again," She said leaving the room and I sighed.

~

Wooyoung's POV.

I smiled when I felt kisses on my neck and opened my eyes and looked behind me before he kissed me softly and I hummed against his lips.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, handsome," I said smiling and kissed him once more before I sat up straight and got out of bed.

"You're leaving early again? I don't have to be at work for another two hours."