《Fuck Me》

"For how long?...For how long have you loved me for?" I asked looking at San with my head on the counter.

"I've loved you since the day I met you."

"Why'd you leave me?"

"Wooyoung, we went to college-"

"No, you went to college!" I said lifting my head, glaring at him, "You went to college and left me alone waiting for you everyday!"

"But I thought-"

"I lied alright!...I lied, I couldn't because my family couldn't pay for it." I said looking at my hands, "San, my family isn't rich like yours, we're struggling to keep this shop open. After you left, I took over this shop, which was stupid. I thought that I'd be able to make it better, get more people to come. Bring money in for my parents, but no...I don't even know why I still keep it open."

"Baby, why didn't you ever tell me?" He asked putting his hand on the side of my face and I looked away from his gaze.

"I didn't want you to pity me."

"I would never pity you," He said making me roll my eyes.

"You would've back then. San, you were one of the rich popular kids, that every girl wanted to date and every guy wanted to be friends with. I was the awkward quiet kid who sat at the back of class..who avoided gym class and who...did nothing but stare at you every chance I could....San, you say that you loved me since we met, but I loved you way before then. You never once looked at me but I always looked at you. You didn't even notice me until I had to tutor you for math class, and even then you barely looked at me...all you did was tease me."

"Woo, I did notice you though. I failed math class on purpose, I'm the one who asked the teacher to have you tutor me, because I wanted to get a chance to be alone with you. I teased you because I liked you."

"Why not just come up to me then?" I asked looking at him as I crossed my arms.

"I don't know...I was scared that you'd think of me like the others. That you'd think that I was spoiled and immature."

"I did, and you are," I said standing up from my chair and took off my apron and heard him chuckle before he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Wooyoung, I am so sorry for everything. Let me make it up to you. I can help out with the store, take you on romantic dates," He whispered before kissing my neck softly and I sighed before shaking my head and turned around to face him.

"No San, no," I said looking at him before he kissed me deeply.

My eyes widened and I hesitated for a moment before kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck before he picked me up and put me down on the counter and his hands went up under my shirt. He pulled away and started kissing my neck as he started unbuttoning my pants and I bit my bottom lip.

"San, no," I said in a slight moan as I put my hands on his, but he didn't stop, "Sannie, please stop. Just stop already," I said pushing his hands away and he looked at me with a raised brow.

"What? You kissed me back. You were into it, what's the problem?" He asked looking at me with an annoyed expression and I scoffed before shaking my head and got off the counter.

"I was into it for a moment until you started trying to take off my clothes. One, I am not having sex in my store. Two, I am not having sex with you, sorry I don't feel like being a one-night stand and three, mostly importantly, I'm not being the bottom, Choi! I'm a top!" I said poking his chest.

"Top? bottom? What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'd be the one fucking you. Not the other way around," I said walking towards the front door to hang my apron.

"Okay."

"Okay, what?" I asked looking at him with a raised brow.

"You can fuck me," He said making my eyes widen.

"Huh?"

"Wooyoung, I...I want you to fuck me."

"San, it's late. Just go home," I groaned looking at him and he shook his head.

"No, not until you say that you will."

"San-"

"I Choi San, want Jung Wooyoung, to fuck me," He said making me roll my eyes.

"San, seriously. Please leave," I said looking at him before he got on his knees in front of me and took my hand into his hands and I raised my eyebrows as my eyes widened.

"Please, Jung Wooyoung, fuck me until I can't walk straight. Fuck me until I'm screaming your name. Fuck me until tears are pouring from my eyes. Fuck me until-"

I quickly covered his mouth with my hand, telling him to shut up and his eyes turned into little crescent moons as he smiled under my hand and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Jesus, you really don't get any action, do you?" I asked taking my hand off his mouth and he nodded smiling widely, "Why is that? Like I know that you said that she's paralyzed from the waist down, but can't she still...you know. "

"She can but...She has scars from the accident. She doesn't like it when I look at her, she barely let's me help her bathe or get dressed."

"Damn, that's rough."

"Yeah...The first time we tried, she started crying and I thought that I did something wrong. Turns out that she didn't like that I kept staring at her and thought that I was looking at her scars, but I explained that I wasn't, I was just admiring how beautiful I thought she looked, but she didn't believe me and we stopped and never did it again."

"I'm sure she's happy with you telling me every detail," I said looking at him and he chuckled.

"Heh, sorry," He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're apologizing to the wrong person," I said walking to the back of my shop with him following.

"Woo, I want you to meet her," He said making me look at him.

"No thanks. I refuse to feel more worse about myself than I already do, because of you."

"Come on, I apologized. What more do you want from me?"

"I want you to leave me alone."

"No, I want us to be close again-"

"San, I don't want to be close with you. It only results in you leaving. First me, then your wife. I wonder who's next?" I said looking up at the ceiling as I put my pointer finger on my chin.

"Hey!" He said grabbing my arm tightly, "I get it! I left you, but I regretted it every single day! What I did to you was absolutely terrible! I should've never let you go! I should've hugged you tighter! Held onto you longer! I should've kissed you when you came to my house to tutor me! But I didn't and I did! I can't go back to fix what I did, but I'm here now and I'm never leaving you ever again! I mean it!" He said looking into my now glossy eyes.

"Prove it," I said pulling my arm out of his grip.

"How?"

"Figure it out, Choi," I said walking towards the light switch and looked at him, "Now get out, we're closed," I said turning the light off, leaving him in the dark.

(A/N ^^ this you?)

(A/N ^^ this you?)