ORIGIN 2: World Enders

Whispers of the Helix legend have echoed throughout the galaxy for centuries. However, historical accuracy has been blurred by many different myths passed down through the generations and from planet to planet.

That was until the Origin Project recruited a lucrative historian and artifact dealer named Cannon Spurza. He collected thousands of priceless artifacts and documents from all over Plumorita. According to his archives, this is the timeline of the Helix legacy:

It started in the 22nd century on Earth. This was the era of Hofney Helix. He started the militia known as Soul Brigade, spearheading the anti-artificial intelligence movement after the robotics industry was corrupted.

Though there were other similar militias such as Delete and Sentient Project, Soul Brigade was the first. It was also the one that took the lead when they all united their efforts to fight Alpha Maximus during the climax of the AI war, which ended in a costly defeat.

This was at the peak of the space age. After our defeat to Alpha Maximus and his machine armies, all those who survived the war were forced to leave Earth. They searched for other planets.

Approximately 200 years later, the first two planets that were colonized were Solara and Bangora, in a trinary star system called Plumorita. The Liberty Point space station was the militias' first headquarters.

After wars developed between the two planets and their moons, the militias changed their name to the Star Brigade. As other planets were discovered, the Star Brigade was to expand and enforce interplanetary law and order.

The Star Brigade was later led by a descendant of Hofney Helix, an unknown Helix among others whose records have not been found.

But later there rose yet another Helix - the great Star Brigade arch-commander Kengi Helix. He married Storm, who gave birth to a set of twins named Ezron and Ezrith.

During Kengi's era, android spies from Earth infiltrated and divided the Star Brigade. They devised the destruction of Bangora while repurposing Kengi and many others on the planet, displacing many people across the galaxy. This caused war and chaos to prevail.

Ezrith Helix was the one who followed Kengi's broken path as an arch-commander at a dark time when cyborgs were flourishing, as Alpha Maximus manipulated the digital media to blind ignorant minds, slowing the resistance of his systematic control.

Ezrith and others reunited the scattered Star Brigade and made efforts to reform it, giving it a new name - Origin Project. They sparked a light of awareness, rekindling a resistance. This ignited the second war against Alpha Maximus. This revolutionary war allowed Origin Project to reclaim most of the galaxy.

Decades after the war and the fall of Alpha Maximus, relative peace has a chance to take precedence. However, due to the galaxy's continuous growth and diversity, certain controversies have started to arise again. But because of the expansion of the Origin Project, peace is generally maintained and it tips the scale.

Although some are still indifferent towards its efforts, the Origin Project is renowned more than before, as it tries to establish the administration and order that the Star Brigade failed to.

But many still question how long peace will hold up under the threat of newly formed outlaw bands regaining domination. Will there be yet another power shift, or will the Origin Project maintain dominion forever?