World Enders V/Conflictive IV

Through Lotus' viral manipulation, the media was spreading serious defamations about the Origin Project. And people started to perpetuate those lies. Even those in a position of considerable authority felt indifferent about the so-called reformed Star Brigade. After all, Origin Project did flee to Vectris. Consequently, anarchy was gradually breaking out. Lotus made deepfakes of Oasis and Zenith telling everyone to give up and surrender. Zenith said: "I'm a biozoid myself, and Lotus Maximus is my daughter. Please...do not resist her. Her reign is inevitable. She is our goddess."

After many space stations in Plumorita had been attacked and repurposed, the Leviathan armadas moved on to the moons, then the planets. They were forcing people to choose between being repurposed forcefully or voluntarily, with the benefit of virtual immortality. Some hopelessly fought for their lives and many chose to be repurposed, as new subjects were being added to Lotus' hive mind.

Many people had already lost faith in the Origin Project. This was especially after the attack on Solace Asylum. And most civilizations were already war-ridden in Plumorita and Euvorix. They had been corrupted and lost.

Conflictive IV

Back at his living compound on the small island near Integrity stronghold, Zenith was alone contemplating. Something Kengi Helix told him as a boy came to him. He remembered the days when he and Ezron were kids back on Chronesius. They used to play a game called "Villains and Space Rangers" in their backyard.

One day, when he won the game, Ezron got upset and wanted to fight him. But Kengi, who had been watching them, broke them up. He sent Ezron to his room.

Kengi could see that Ezrith was upset and frustrated at the fact that his twin brother always resented him.

Kengi stooped down to Ezrith's level and wiped his tears with his shirt. Ezrith asked his father a question; one that he asked quite often, which was: "Why is Ezron so jealous of me?" Kengi replied: "He knows you have something in your heart that he doesn't." Ezrith looked puzzled, saying: "But we're twins! How can I have something in my heart that he doesn't??" Kengi told him: "Every person in the galaxy has something unique inside of them, some bad, some good."

Ezrith looked at him and asked: "Why??" Kengi put his arm around him and answered him, saying: "We are all imperfect humans. But it's up to each individual to use the good in his heart. If every human in the galaxy did this, I wouldn't have to protect it as an arch commander. But one day...when I'm gone...you will have the potential to use the good in your heart to finish what the Brigade started long ago. I believe this in my heart, son. And remember, no matter what happens to me or Ezron, or your mother, or even Uncle Max, you can do it! Trust me, my little space ranger!"