Wanna be yours

It's just a typical day nothing special or will it be?

Me and my friends just hang around everywhere like we always do.

Everywhere I go I keep thinking about you, thinking that what if u still like me?

We keep on matching outfits every week.

I would always look at you playing basketball, it's so funny how you always miss the basket.

I keep on asking my friends if we can walk so that I would see you.

I just mind my own business while hanging with my friends they would talk and I'm the friend who would not care about what they're talking about.

You still keep viewing my story I don't know why. My mind is telling me that I should add you but I don't want to.

I don't want you thinking that I'm obsessing over you.

When me and my friends were just talking about stuff I looked to my side and saw you,you were going to the other basketball side.

How did I know? I just do

As you were gonna walk pass us there was a window in front of me and I looked at it.

Looking at you walk by us.

When u were passed I moved and my friend said

"Ohhh what was that??"

I felt butterflies go in me.

I can't stop thinking about that.

You know we gotta savour our moments.

When we went to walk again we went to walk to where the other basketball is we just stand there close to the basketball,talking.

I wasn't talking as usual. I was just staring at you. As I was you came a bit close to us with some of your friends.

You went and face your body on me.

Facing me.

As we made eye contact. I told my friend about it having another butterfly go in me.

Do you still like me?