Adrenaline

His name is James, I find him really interesting.

Ever since we changed seats you would always go behind me and I would always trip you.

And ever since I got that feelings in my stomach I could never tell what it is, I would always feel it when I'm with you.

Whenever I try to trip you my friends would always ship us. I like it though.

When we have projects you would always go to the back and I would convince my friend to go sit at the back because I always wanna be close with you.

I named you "JJ" it all started when you were putting your lunch back and then started talking to my friend, I said "your JJ from Cocomelon" I got that feeling in my stomach immediately.

I also made you a nickname, Butter cup I thought of it as cute, it was really.

Whenever you look at me I get that feeling in my stomach again, I searched it up and then they said that it was butterflies.

I never knew I would be this close to a boy again but this time it felt different.

You look at me in the eye, I look at your lips thinking of just kissing you. But I know that can't happen we're just friends nothing more than that.

Every time I look at you I just zone out and forget everything, I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

Every recess I go to you and we would talk. I would go under the desk and we would have fun talking.

There's a reason for everything why I'm feeling like this but I don't know yet. I guess I just can't find it yet.

I think that....I just fell in love with you.