Unrequited Love

It's been awhile since we haven't talked and I really missed you.

Summer break was already done and it's a new year for school, a lot of things happened.

I still think about the time that we would hang and have fun. I guess I got too attached to you.
And I don't like that.

I tried to move on but i just can't, something is telling me to hang on. But I don't know exactly why.

Or maybe I just felt guilty of what I did and wants to say sorry but I can't reach out to you.

There's a lot of reasons why, I guess I just, maybe need to wait.

It was your birthday today 2-2-24 I forgot about it but now I can't help but to think of you, thinking of saying happy birthday.

But I pushed myself because u didn't say happy birthday to me it would be so weird if I told you so, so I just pushed myself so you wont think that I'm obsessing over you.

And it looks like you've moved on, but I don't really care I guess it's been awhile since we haven't chatted I'm kinda loosing feelings but just by looking at you makes me have butterflies.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this all of a sudden, I broke up with you but I just fell harder.

I guess I will never know will I? I just want to know if you still have feelings for me but at the same time I don't want to.

Maybe the reason why I did that is because you won't like how I look, I had a mask on last year so u didn't really get to see my face much.

Maybe that is the reason why,maybe u will hate me because of how I look. I will never know things will I?

Dammit why am I so insecure of myself?

Why did it have to be you who I fell in love with?

Maybe next year 4 more months till summer break.

What if we get into the same class and you see how I look and say " dang she's so ugly how did I even fall for her?"

I don't wanna think that much of it anymore.

I just wanna be hidden. I wish I could tell you how I feel.

I just wanna say that I truly did love you, but I just don't know why I'm like this.

Maybe there's a reason maybe not, a lot of things have a reason.

I just wanna say one last thing.

I love you....