Boyfriend

It has only been a few days and I forgot all of the situation I had.

It was all back to normal again!

It's almost Valentine's Day I'm so excited. I've always have been exited for Valentine's Day.

Because you will have your loved ones beside  you and that a Christian feast day honoring a martyr named Valentine. Which is so heart warming.

Anyways it's school day as always, I'm always tired, I hate waking up in the morning doing the same routine every morning, but it's fine because I will get to see you.

After school I went to hang with my best friend 'Yana' when we go home we would eat together,
Because I barely eat at school.

Once we're done hanging out I went home and eat.

when it hits 5pm I would hangout with her again.

So we did.

I was chatting JJ while I hangout with Yana she doesn't mind because we would just use our phone all the time.

While I was chatting you,you were with your friend too.

You asked me to be your girlfriend. You said that it was your friend that said that.

We talked about it for awhile and I asked you if u want to be mine.

And you said yes.

I felt butterflies in me. I guess I really fell in love with you...

We talked most of the time,I do still hang out with Yana.

I still do get jealous when you go near them I know that we're official now but I just can't help it.

I always have known that there will always be another girl. I know I'm so insecure.

But I can't help it.

I know you're such a red flag but I guess I don't really care about that so much.

Or maybe I just don't notice it.

                             ~few days later~

It's getting closer and closer to Valentine's Day.

We do make each other jealous, I guess we're both red flags.

But I don't really care.

When I got home you chatted me. You asked me to be your Valentine I felt a heart skip a beat go through me.

I never knew you would ask me out.

I wasn't even thinking about it.

(My friend told me what if you will ask me out and I talked to them all about it)

Really.