1. Serendipitous Encounter

In the heart of the bustling city, her atelier echoed with the soft hum of creativity.  Yena, immersed in the intricate world of jewelry design, delicately sketched her latest creation. The afternoon sun streamed through the large windows, casting a warm glow on the gleaming gemstones that adorned her workspace.
She stood up and her fingers delicately traced the curves of a radiant gemstone, lost in the intricate details of her jewelry design. The soft glow of her workshop created an ambiance of creativity as she carefully crafted pieces that whispered stories of elegance and sophistication.

Yena founded her own atelier, Vista, named after her brand's name, a name synonymous with elegance, sophistication, and artistic brilliance. Each piece that emerges from Vista's workshop bears the mark of Yena's meticulous craftsmanship and her profound respect for the inherent beauty of gemstones.

As Yena engrossed herself in the delicate dance between creativity and precision, her phone vibrated, interrupting the harmonious symphony of her thoughts. It was Soojin on the call, her sister.

"Unnie! you won't believe what's changing in the house, a tradition of no discussion of business at home with other businessmen. A couple has arrived at home to discuss business. They are from Kim Corporations. I think this is suspicious coz i think they are planning something unnie" She giggled while ending her sentence.

"Why at home, Soojin? They could've discussed the business matters in company's office, right?" She replied. "They must be someone really important for them so they even invited them at home."
"Wait! What are you doing at home at this hour...were you not supposed to be in university right now...are you bunking your classes?"
"Unnie! I called you to tell something important and you are scolding me out of nowhere. You're cruel to me. I came back because i was not feeling very well then." She answered while faking a cry.
"Actually, it's a bit unusual, but I overheard Dad saying something about a more personal touch. Maybe they want a family atmosphere for their discussions." Soojin replied while answering about guests at their home.

After the call, Yena shook her head in confusion, returning to her work. Little did she know that this seemingly mundane decision would set the stage for an unexpected encounter in life.
______________

Meanwhile, across the city, Taehyung sat in his sleek office, his attention was fully on the papers placed at the table and at the laptop examining his daily paperwork.

He was Kim Taehyung, the only heir of Kim Corporations; running a wide business chain from real estate to hotel business to many other ventures. Kim Taehyung, the epitome of charisma, possesses a magnetic charm that turns heads and leaves a trail of admirers wherever he goes. His handsomeness is not merely defined by conventional standards but is a unique blend of striking features, confidence, and a captivating aura.

His perfectly sculpted jawline and expressive eyes draw attention. Those eyes hold a playful glint, a hint of mystery, or a deep intensity. They are windows to a soul that captivates those who dare to look into them.
Taehyung's boxy smile is infectious. His warm and genuine grin has the power to disarm even the most composed individuals. Although his smile is not something that can easily appear on his face, especially in his professional sphere.
He was a well-known face in the business world despite being recently returning from Paris, where he was handling the overseas business. After returning, he is managing the business in Korea.

The sudden realization struck him diverting his attention from papers– today was his mother's birthday, and he needed a special gift.

In a hurry, Taehyung departed from his workplace, navigating his way through the city's congested traffic in his stylish black car.

He parked his car at a place where there were many jewelry stores. One name caught his attention, VISTA, giving an Italian touch in Korea's jewelry industry. He entered the atelier where on the ground and first floor there are jewelry stores showcasing various pieces made by rare and precious gemstones. On the second floor, there is a workshop where designs on paper are turned into live pieces of intricate beauty, and on the third floor lies the world of Yena, a safe place created by her for creativity to flourish.