luxury

-------------------------------------
NOTICES:

This chapter takes place right after the events of the previous chapter, on the same day.

Epic collaboration of me with Migo 👍.

Welcome to the new world order.

-------------------------------------
-hmm-Mark regained consciousness in the armchair at home, he looked around him in confusion, he felt dizzy and his blood was boiling.

There was a disconcerting silence and a ringing traveled from one ear to the other, his throat was dry and his neck hurt more than ever, he began to complain and clutch his head, he felt weak.

Suddenly, the sound of the door opening caught their attention, it was Antonio and he was dragging what seemed to be... a body?.

-MARK! ARE YOU AWAKE ALREADY?! -he shouted as he dragged the body from the front door to the kitchen.
-hm, yeah? -said the brunette while rubbing his eyes.

-Perfect! Come here! -The Critic sat on the sofa and, after taking the time to regain consciousness, prepared to go to the editor.

-What happened?-Mark leaned against the door frame tiredly.

-Look what I found -Antonio stood next to the Critic who was somewhat surprised.

-Wow...Where did you get it from?-Antonio just laughed.

-I found him tied to a post and whipped, I think he's still alive- That "body" had the stereotypical appearance of a criminal, shirtless, some tattoos, loose jeans and a bandana.

-Wow, I didn't know they did that on my block -he said indifferently without moving from his spot.

-Anyway, help me take it to the muse- The editor addressed the body ready to execute that action and Mark looked at him with rejection.

-Nope, that's disgusting- Antonio stopped short and looked at his partner.

-Oh right? -Mark just raised his shoulders while nodding-...ok-he said as he bent down to pick up the body, load it and take it to the basement.

Mark is certainly surprised that Antonio won't force him to do anything, but he lets it go.

After a few minutes, Antonio returned to the kitchen with a knife in his pocket and a bandana tied to his wrist. He simply opened the refrigerator, took out a bag of meat and proceeded to eat it.

-What is that?-Antonio looked at him with confusion-on your wrist, what is that?-Antonio looked at his wrist.

-oh, he brought the body and the muse didn't want it, she also got angry because the guy had tattoos -he said while taking off his bandana and handing it to the boy.

-hm, what's with the tattoos? -The Critic played with the bandana while the editor continued eating.

-The ink makes the body taste different, but he ate it anyway, he spit out the clothes, of course-Antonio watched carefully as the boy rolled and unfolded the bandana-By the way, I want you to start cleaning your room, we will have visit-.

-WHAT!?!-Mark was not used to visitors, he could barely stand himself.

-Yep, two boys will arrive at night-Mark narrowed his eyes and judged Antonio with his gaze-What?-.

-Antonio...Did you hire sweethearts?-.

-What? No! -The editor gave a nervous laugh.

-ahh...,So? Who are we waiting for?-.

-to the muse's dinner, or well, her food-Mark was still not convinced.

-I mean... Sweethearts?-Antonio gave a sigh.