Chapter 15: The Capture of A Killer

Killers POV

I didn't have much sunlight left when I got to the cabin. I had been walking for almost 2 hours before I got here. I knew the police were coming for me. But that wasn't the first thing that came to my head. I wanted to kill one more time before my death. Before I attempt to kill another, I needed rest. I went over to the bedroom which was smaller than my old room and slept. I was far out enough to where I could sleep without worrying about the police.

In my dream, I had a pair of arms come at me. It was the same pair that got me again but this time 6 in total came for me. Their fingers clawed me. It felt like sharp knifes cutting into my arms. I screamed in pain but it seemed no one could hear me. The more I screamed, the more they dug at me. It hurt like hell but I couldn't get away. In front of me, a shadowed man with a knife. I looked closely at it but I could see a thing. Is this what the girls before had felt? This feeling of no hope before their final breath? I looked at the shadowed man but before I mustered the courage to say something he stabbed me. When he went to stab me, that's when I woke up.

I woke up in cold sweats. I realized that I needed (or wanted) another kill. I walked out of the cabin to look for any camps nearby. I walked for 20 minutes when I came across one. There was a couple girls but no signs of any guys around. I waited patiently for a time to strike. There was a girl that ventured off from what seemed like her friends. I went up to her from the behind and smacked her. She plummeted to the ground and started fighting back. At the same time a group of five police men came around me.

Shit. I ran out of time. I grabbed the knife from behind me and put it on the girls neck. The detective shouted from the middle yelling "Don't do it Richard! We can talk about this man"! I knew he was lying. My grip hardened with anger boiling more and more. All of a sudden, I felt a it inside of me. I dropped the knife and fell. I groaned in pain as a young cop put his taser gun away. I heard the detective say to him " Good job Mike"! Just then, a dude came up behind me and put handcuffs on me. I had been arrested and put in the back of the cop car. I sat in silence the entire time riding to the police station. After we got there, they lead me straight to the questioning room.

They sat me down with one handcuff attached to the desk and told me to wait here. I said to myself "Where the hell am I supposed to go"? I waited for what felt like forever before the detective came in with two cups. One was filled with coffee and one was filled with water. I was appalled at first but then took the water. The detective cleared his throat before speaking. "Now, that I have you taken care of. I would like to ask some questions". I sat back and awnsered with " So what do you want to know"? The detective brought out some pictures of the dead bodies I had made. "Why did you kill them? " the detective said to me. I gave a sickening smile towards him. I could tell he was a little disturbed but I awnsered with "It was all a game to me. I have killed them cause I wanted to". The detective balled his fists and was about to yell when a guy came in. He stopped him and asked me if I wanted a lawyer. I looked at him and responded with "What for? Im already sentenced for death am I not"? At this point the detective and the other guy look at each other. I just assumed that meant yes.

Meaning that I would not be able to live for much longer.