𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

oliver shepherd x london halloway___________________________strangers to fling to friends to lovers

___________________________
strangers to fling to friends to lovers

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 when she was adopted by Arthur and Josephine Halloway, two famous surgeons, both well-respected in their respective fields. Her two older siblings, McKenna and Henry, better known as the twins, were finishing high school when their younger sister was adopted and many people wondered why two parents in their later age would adopt a baby girl.

The answer was simple. Their older two children did not have a strong desire to become surgeons. They had nobody to pass their legacy to.

Actually, that wasn't entirely accurate. Arthur Halloway didn't have anybody to pass his legacy on.

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐎𝐅 his family. Only one year old when his father was killed for his watch in his store, he was raised by a single mother as well his older siblings. He was close to them all, but his favorite — by far — was Amelia.

He was the only one to stay by her side relapse after relapse; mistake after mistake. So much so that they were both the black sheep of the Shepherd family.

Things certainly didn't help when his older brother found himself working in the same hospital as him during his first year of residency. And was sleeping with one of the other interns...

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐃 were as different as could be just by looking at them, but they found themselves having a lot in common. The youngest of their families, particularly close with their sister.

It made sense that they would eventually meet. Nobody expected for it to be when Seattle Grace merged with Mercy West, that was for sure...

NINA DOBREV
as
london halloway

surgical resident • capricorn
( human bambi )

surgical resident • capricorn( human bambi )