☆ 12 : gaslighter.

At that time, Yeonjun woke up and jumped up from Beomgyu's lap in panic. At the same time, Beomgyu also awkwardly turned away. Soobin laughed and said:

"You've been sleeping on Beomgyu's lap. "

Yeonjun was startled and looked at Beomgyu and then looked back at Soobin, Kai and Taehyun.

"So, you've been very angry all this time, haven't you? " Beomgyu asked gentlyYeonjun was silent, his face darkened. Soobin said:

"What's the problem between you... and your friend Sunoo? Can you tell us? "

Yeonjun was silent for a moment... then exclaimed:

" He . . . It's worth dying for. He did this to me. I hate him to death. "Everyone was stunned by Yeonjun's statement.

Taehyun said:

"A-please calm down! You can tell about Sunoo... ". . .

"He... is a cruel person with no conscience. "

WARNING! : a lot of plot twists + strong language + gaslighting behaviors  >< !!

—- Sunoo and Yeonjun have been friends since childhood. Sunoo is also in the same situation as Yeonjun. Abandoned by his parents when he was young, he had to live with Yeonjun's house. Yeonjun's family did not hesitate to welcome him into the family and raise him. Sunoo sees Yeonjun as his first friend. Yeonjun was like his savior at that time, Sunoo loved him very much. Walk hand in hand to school every day, cook for each other and sleep together.Raised together since childhood. Even though they are not related, Yeonjun always considers Sunoo as a brother, because they both look quite similar and have the same interests. Later, they both attended school together and helped each other a lot. Gradually, Sunoo has more feelings for Yeonjun and tries to understand him better.

However... Yeonjun only sees Sunoo as a very close brother and friend. Yeonjun confessed to Sunoo that he was gay. Sunoo was very surprised and supported him but.

"So you already have someone else in your heart? " Sunoo thought.

Yeonjun had a crush on a boy in class and then they both had feelings for each other so they started dating. Seeing this scene, Sunoo felt extremely sad and started to become jealous. Yeonjun was very happy with his new lover until Sunoo ruined everything. . . .
One day, Yeonjun's lover suddenly broke up with him, breaking YJ's heart. Ex-lover Yeonjun said he was dating Sunoo but Yeonjun said he wasn't. No matter how many times he explained it, he still didn't believe it, so the two broke up. Who would have thought that no one knew that Sunoo was behind this incident? Sunoo talked to that person and showed him a photo of Yeonjun hugging Sunoo. That person thought Yeonjun was having an affair so he was very upset. In fact, that photo is just the two of them playing together in the room, nothing else.Yeonjun was so sad that he went home and shared about his lover, saying:

"Sunoo... He suddenly asked to break up with me. They were both very happy but he didn't understand why it was like this. " Yeonjun cried.

"Come on, scumbags like him shouldn't date you. " Sunoo "comforts".

Sunoo looked at Yeonjun, as if he had something to say.

"Yeonjun ah, actually. . . I have something I wanted to tell you for a long time. I have feelings for you, I know it's unacceptable but I hope you'll open up to me a little. "

Yeonjun was stunned for a moment then turned back and asked:

"Why do you like me? "

" . . . Because you are my only friend. . . So I hope you can return my feelings."

One minute, Yeonjun suddenly felt anxious for Sunoo. Both were silent for a while.

" So . . . Let's go on a date. Do you accept this request? "

Sunoo was surprised and looked at Yeonjun.

" Um! ^^ "

. . . Is it all just a lie? Is this feeling your manipulation and jealousy?

—----The two knew each other for a while, but one day, Yeonjun called to ask:

"Hey, are you still dating that rascal guy Sunoo? "

Yeonjun was surprised by that question, then asked back:

" What do you mean? "

" . . . ''

" He lied to you for more than 2 years. "

That friend showed Yeonjun a photo that Sunoo had bribed to Yeonjun's ex-boyfriend. Yeonjun picked up [friend's name's] phone, his hands shaking. He didn't expect that Sunoo gave money to his ex-boyfriend to break up. So... it's all just for Sunoo's benefit?

Yeonjun went back home that day and confronted Sunoo straight away. 

" Ahh! You're back, Yeonjun-hyung ~ "

Yeonjun went quiet for a while. Sunoo noticed something was wrong, he clinged into Yeonjun arms: 

" What's wrong? " 

" Did you do something wrong? Or perhaps you TRICKED someone. "

Sunoo was stunned. 

" N-no? I d-did not do anything! "

" Explain THIS. "

Yeonjun showed the video of him bribing his ex-boyfriend. Sunoo eye widened, trying to hide away his concerned face. 

" T-there should be some misunderstanding! What if this was fake? I- didn't KNOW who is your boyfriend is. "

... Whats your true intentions? Why did you do this to me?

" You knew I liked him. "

" I just felt uncomfortable seeing you with someone else. "

" That's not the fucking point here. "
...

" You gaslighter. Can't believe you're this selfish just to keep me away from someone I loved. "

Sunoo stayed silence. His insecuries made him like that.
He smirked and laugh like a maniac:

" Pfft ... You really believe the fact that I will let you date another person aside from me? No! You're only mine and mine. I'm scared you will leave me behind. "

" So everything has been manipulstive and gaslighted by you. "

...

Get the fuck out of my house, you are not my family anymore. Never.

---- 

(guys i decided to write the dialogue in normal letter or should i just make it bold & italic for easier to read?) 

--> leave a comment below pls ^^