☆ 3 : i'm beomgyu

Every day, Yeonjun would teased Beomgyu with pranks and all kind of stuffs. Once, when BG was walking into the class, a handful of "fake" worms fall down on his heads and he screamed for his life, run for his life down the hall like a maniac. 

" OH MY GOD I THINK I GOT INFECTED. YIIIIKESSS!! HELP !!!! "  

He sounded so dramatic that the teachers and students around have to gather around to asked him whats going on. Finally, Yeonjun walked out and told him those are just fake worms that are controlled by his friends. He just wants to prank him for fun, YJ didn't expect him to be this scared. 

" What are you? A scaredy cat? Come on, at least enjoy my prank. It worked for almost everyone!  It's harmless."  He laughed happily. 

" You called this JUST A HARMLESS PRANK?! Screw you then. " BG shouted back and walked back to class in angry tears. 

He's not that mad, Beomgyu just can't stand his "silliness" and felt quite annoyed.

Another day, a teacher give a bunch of math HW to everyone. He struggled with it and didn't know the answers for them. Yeonjun point out the answer for him and BG thought it was right so he copied everything. Turns out tomorrow, he got scolded and stand at the back of the class raising his hands for everyone. That's so embarrassing of him. BG couldn't help but groaned in anger, staring straight to Yeonjun. 

" Happy fools? Hahaha ^_^ Can't believe you would just naive to copied everything when it's all wrong! "  YJ teased him at the back. 

" Y-you! I can't believe what you just did, hoe- >:' ( " Beomgyu talked back.

" Whoa whoah, stop right here! " YJ said.

-------------   continuation from chapter 2 :

" E-eek!! " Beomgyu shrieked. 

" What? It's just me asking your name, in a "polite" way. Pfft... "  Yeonjun laughed.

" How is that even polite? No! That's creepy, you whispered in my ear and now you're even laughing? Oh god. " Beomgyu signed again. 

" You're just overthinking!! " 

" Just leave me alone, you popular jerk. Why do you even need my name? I'm not interested in some player, yk? Sorry if that's offensive. Enough with your pranks bro!! " BG went back to reading his art book as usual, ignoring YJ. 

" Come on... It's just a joke. Can't you just simply tell your name? " He whined. 

Yeonjun looked at this art book and stared at his drawings. 

" You have this art book too? Wow. Nice drawings you got here. You should fix the proportions of the face a little bit over here. Also, you can fix the eyes for it to be more balanced. " He pointed at them. 

Yeonjun went on and instructed him about his drawings, draw on it and BG just sit there, stunned at his amazing skills and how accurate he was.

" Maybe... We could be friends since we have quite the same interests. "  BG mumbled quietly.

. . .

" I'm Beomgyu. "